Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just got approval!! Any October sleevers out there?

My surgery date is October 24th. My stats right now are 223 lbs. 5’5 age 41. No children but will be trying when dr approves. I go to my last nutrition class on Tuesday and will go over pre-op with dr that day. I also have hital hernia.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:57 PM, mommytina said:

I also just got my approval today! I cannot wait! I am waiting for her to call me back about the date...I am also a teacher. I am wondering how it is all going to work out with scheduling, but this is the first thing I have ever done for myself so I am going to make it work!

I am a teacher as well! My surgery date is tomorrow. I am taking tomorrow and Friday off, and then I have Monday and Tuesday off for fall break. I plan on going back on Wednesday of next week, so I really hope it all goes well, and I recuperate fast! I would hate for my poor sixth graders to feel the wrath of my hanger... nobody likes that. You can ask my family. Poor guys have been living with demon mom/wife for 2 weeks now.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:31 PM, MG1776 said:

Good luck to all of you October sleevers. October 16th will mark my one year anniversary, and I'm ecstatic with the results so far, high weight of 347, and 178.2 as of this morning. It is a life changing procedure, and I am so glad to have made the decision to go through with it. In the blink of an eye, you too will be at your 1 year, asking yourself, "Why didn't I do this sooner?"

You've done a great job in 9 days shy of a year! Congrats!

Good luck Kimberlar will be thinking of you on Monday. No matter how you feel post op you must walk walk walk sip sip sip and try to walk at least every 2 hours. You can do this I’m 5 weeks out on Wednesday am down another 20 pounds in a month. Take care and no worries:)

On 9/17/2018 at 6:42 PM, AndreaK. said:

Mine is the 25th too!!!!!! Woop Woop!!!!! :780_sparkling_heart: :rolleyes:

On 9/17/2018 at 5:42 PM, kiwiangel23 said:

I got approved for surgery date is on October 25 . I am getting nervous and excited

Hi ladies! My surgery is also on October 25th. Surgery buddies?? ;)

Hello, I am 3 weeks post OP on Monday 10/08/18. I was just like you, scared and excited! Since surgery, I haven't been able to meet my Protein and Water goal. I can only drink one bottle of protein and 2 bottles of water. I hope your doing well and not, having any issues. One advice I can give you is, to walk, walk, walk. It helps a lot with the gas. Since being 3 weeks post OP, I've lost 48pds. If your anything like me and others, we basically hated we did went through with the surgery. But, that phase will pass super fast, once you see the numbers on the scale decreasing. Stay hydrated and walk. You got this!

My date was 10/2/18. I’d love to join in.

On 10/07/2018 at 16:08, Crystalmartin82 said:

Tomorrow is my day! Super nervous!!
Good luck!!!! You’ll do great, don’t worry!