Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just got approval!! Any October sleevers out there?

Just tried the Syntax nectar Protein Powder for their caramel macchiato and it tasted amazing! Just like coffee!! Highly recommend for anyone trying to find Protein Shakes they like.

Oh man, I'm so jealous of all the Americans who have access to great products (not much here in rural Ireland).

Can anybody from UK or IRL recommend the PhD Smart shakes? I haven't found sample sizes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Ah sorry ummyasmin! Can’t you get them shipped to you from Amazon or something?

Ah sorry ummyasmin! Can’t you get them shipped to you from Amazon or something?
Well, sigh, yes. But postage rates are through the roof. I wanted to order a sample of BariatricPal's cinnamon swirl Protein powder which was €3. Postage was €48. *gulp*

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm an October sleever as well! Just waiting for confirmation on a tentative surgery date of October 11th. Still having trouble believing it's actually going to happen. Not all nervous about having surgery...I've had so many in the last 4 years. However, I am anxious about life after surgery and being successful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Good luck to all of you October sleevers. October 16th will mark my one year anniversary, and I'm ecstatic with the results so far, high weight of 347, and 178.2 as of this morning. It is a life changing procedure, and I am so glad to have made the decision to go through with it. In the blink of an eye, you too will be at your 1 year, asking yourself, "Why didn't I do this sooner?"

Sending well wishes and good luck to all those who are scheduled in October. I am officially two weeks post-op myself. I am excited to read about everyone’s journey and experiences!

I'm an October sleever as well! Just waiting for confirmation on a tentative surgery date of October 11th. Still having trouble believing it's actually going to happen. Not all nervous about having surgery...I've had so many in the last 4 years. However, I am anxious about life after surgery and being successful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Mine is also tentatively scheduled for October 11th pending insurance approval. Message me if you are looking for a buddy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

On 9/8/2018 at 11:14 PM, AriesMary25 said:

I am scheduled for October 4th!!!! So that’s pretty cool, Oct 3rd go in for pre-opt testing. And start my 10 liver shrinking diet on Sept 23. Let’s be buddies October friends!!!

Im on the 5th! My liquid diet starts on 25th ...Pre op is when ever I go in the week before surgery...I hope they find nothing for either of us =) good luck and let me know how it goes.

On 9/4/2018 at 6:14 PM, sleevemebaby7781 said:

Hi MegsNiko!! Hiw much weight did your doc say you could expect to loose? I'm hoping to loose 80 or 90 lbs.

Sent from my SM-G892U using BariatricPal mobile app

About 80lbs!