Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 Months 9 days Post Op Side by Side

I am not one to go on Social media and post these type of pictures, as I hate calling attention to myself and I cant stand looking at my pre op self.

With that said I figured this was the best place to do it since we are all on similar paths and it might motivate someone who is on the fence about this decision... It is not easy changing the way you eat or live but dammit its worth it, this process is hard and slow but happens at a blink of an eye keep grinding away and those small victories will add up to your end goal...

Picture was taken March 9th

Surgery was April 4th

New picture was take August 9th

IMG_5838 2.JPG

Wow, awesome transformation! I hope I get a tan when I lose enought weight, too! :lol:

Seriously, thanks for sharing. Very inspirational!

24 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Wow, awesome transformation! I hope I get a tan when I lose enought weight, too! :lol:

Seriously, thanks for sharing. Very inspirational!

LOL for sure, Its easy just Go out boating every weekend and you'll be golden :lol:

Oh, Orchids and Dragons, you know that is Not going to,work. We're,Celtic, we burn.😡blister, peel and freckle. Besides you,live in 😎Texas with plenty of solar rays, if you were going to tan you would have done it long ago!

2 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Oh, Orchids and Dragons, you know that is Not going to,work. We're,Celtic, we burn.😡blister, peel and freckle. Besides you,live in 😎Texas with plenty of solar rays, if you were going to tan you would have done it long ago!

Just burst my melanin-challenged bubble, why don't ya! :lol: I might just have to go to the spray-tan place and buy one just to show you!

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

You'll resemble,Donald J Trump, no card-carrying Texan wants that? At least Ted Cruz would say so!

1 hour ago, AASosa said:

I am not one to go on Social media and post these type of pictures, as I hate calling attention to myself and I cant stand looking at my pre op self.

With that said I figured this was the best place to do it since we are all on similar paths and it might motivate someone who is on the fence about this decision... It is not easy changing the way you eat or live but dammit its worth it, this process is hard and slow but happens at a blink of an eye keep grinding away and those small victories will add up to your end goal...

Surgery was April 4th

IMG_5838 2.JPG

WOW!! Congratulations on all of your hard work, you look great and yes it's very encouraging to see before and after pics. Thanks for sharing ;)

1 hour ago, AASosa said:

Surgery was April 4th

IMG_5838 2.JPG

Congratulations! You look great. I'm just under 2 weeks post-op and this is really helpful, as I feel like while none of this is hard, none of it is particularly pleasant either. A bit like putting my life from a cruise in 4th gear abruptly into first gear. Learning to sip, taking things slow, etc. can be difficult, but I know it's worth it!

AASosa

YOU ARE DOING GREAT I HOPE I CAN MOVE FORWARD AS YOU HAVE YOU ARE CORRECT NOT AN EASY TRANSFORMATION ,THAT IS WHAT WE SEEK AND WE CAN SUCCEED IF WE PUT OUR MINDS TO THAT INSTEAD OF THE food DRIVE THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE

Carefull @ Sleevedllama- when you're shifting gears from cruising 4th gear to 1st gear you don't Drop Your Clutch. We are running short on People Mechanics to repair you!

Great job!!! CONGRATS to you SIR!!!!!!

Hey all

i am 4 days post sleeve And I'm feeling really weird kind of tired I've been walking twice a day morning and evening I started walking around the unit hours after my surgery I'm having 2 Protein Drinks and broth daily it was really hard at first it's getting better but I'm feeling like crapy wondering if thes goes away

Hey all
i am 4 days post sleeve And I'm feeling really weird kind of tired I've been walking twice a day morning and evening I started walking around the unit hours after my surgery I'm having 2 Protein Drinks and broth daily it was really hard at first it's getting better but I'm feeling like crapy wondering if thes goes away

Congratulations....im new in this forum and i dont no where to go to write a new post n introduce my self...i could reply on other peoples post but dont no where to go to write ny own. Can u give me a hand with this or anyone else who reads this post? Will be. Appreciated thank you. N again congrats. My surgery is in november 2018

You could introduce yourself in the General area and/or in the thread with they type of surgery you had but that may only target others with similar surgeries. Best of luck to you on your November surgery and a BIG Welcome to the site @PALOMABELLA

You could introduce yourself in the General area and/or in the thread with they type of surgery you had but that may only target others with similar surgeries. Best of luck to you on your November surgery and a BIG Welcome to the site [mention=346125]PALOMABELLA[/mention]
Thanks. Where do i find the general area. Sorry