Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Non Plain Water Drink Choices

Does anyone like low sodium V8 or any of the other V8 blends? I know they are a step up from cleats liquids but they have some Green Blends. Has anybody tried them?

@frustr8 I really do like them a lot but after surgery they gave me gas, I will try them again in a few months.

So far I love the Crush kool-aid packets! The orange is amazing.

I do low sodium V8 it’s good but a add a pinch of sea salt and pepper. I’m 40 days out from surgery and can’t have veggies until next week. I want a salad so bad and my raw veggie salad I make for my husband with black Beans but I know I have to do the well cooked veggies first. It’s all good.

And after my V8 original,r7ns out i have another member of the V8 family to try, it's called Healthy Greens and what it says it contains sound pretty good. Has anyone on here ever tried it? Sounds,like their answer to the Green Smothie crowd.🍶

I am on day 13 of Clear Liquids and have really enjoyed cold coconut Water. The brand is Foco and they have lots of flavors (lychee, mango, pineapple).

I have also enjoyed Apple juice mixed with water, 100ml juice/100ml water.

I’m a Bai fan too. Love them all. My go to is a splash of lemon juice in ice Water.< /p>

Do 9thers dilute Protein Shakes with skim or 1% milk to cut down the sticky sweetness. Had s9meone tell me also to pour small glass of milk, after each sip of Protein Shake take equivalent sip of milk and let your stomach sort it out. Is this an aIDK o4 merely a LOL?

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned Mio. It's a liquid enhancer that you add to Water and it comes in a variety of flavors. It's zero calorie, sugar, and carbs and most stores now have a generic version of it. I can usually get away with 2 squirts in a 16 oz bottle of water for a fairly strong flavor.

Infused Water is my go to lately.

On 8/12/2018 at 9:51 AM, BostonWLKC said:

Teas! Hot and cold are yummy... with lemon or other sweetener

I know this comment is a bit old but I gotta ask...were you warned off lemons by your doctor? I was told absolutely no citrus because it will increase the acids in your stomach.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:22 AM, wanda247 said:

Jolly Rancher has a watermelon flavor sugar free mix, it’s so yummy!! I don’t mind Water but when I want something sweet I love that one...it’s taste just like the jolly ranch watermelon candy. 😋

Whahhhhhhh? Stopit! Get out of here Satan!!!

For reals???

Pre surgery I became a fan of room temp just Water. Was able to get in all the 64 oz a day. Now post surgery I can not stand the taste of plain water. I found in the store the squeeze little bottles of Fit & active flavoring. 0 cal, caffeine free, sugar free and none of that aspartame additive that I'm allergic to. Grape and fruit punch my favorite. You can make it as sweet or not by how many drops you put in. Great when you go out to dinner.

17 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Whahhhhhhh? Stopit! Get out of here Satan!!!

For reals???

It's soooo good!!

I tried the Bai Watermelon flavor. I had such high hopes...diluted 1/4 of the bottle in water...I was left soulless from it. It was just "meh." It's been sitting in the fridge about 3 weeks now. I need to really package the remainder up and mail it to the starving kids in China. That way I don't have to waste it. :(

Edited by FluffyChix