Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I go reconnect with your nutritionist and physician, get some bloodwork done to see where you are nutritionally, etc. I would try carb cycling, or intermittent fasting before doing shakes. Go higher cals w some complex carbs for two days, then drop to 800 cals high Protein for 3 days, eat in an 8 hour window only, go back up in cals for 1 day, then back down. shake it up. We can get into a rut eating the same foods and amounts in a routine and the body won't nudge any pounds. Good luck. Keep us posted.

20 minutes ago, BriWLS said:

Thanks for the feed back everyone. I’ll try the liquid diet and see how it goes

Before you go all the way to the liquid diet again, what is your regular diet? Can you give examples (honest)?

Also intermittent fasting is an interesting prospect if you can handle it...

Edited by GreenTealael

If you’re not gaining or losing you’re in maintenance mode. In order to lose weight you need to consume fewer calories. Go back to basics and eat dense Protein first, followed by non-starchy vegetables, and do not drink during meals and 30-60 minutes afterwards.

5 hours ago, BriWLS said:

No carbs if I do have any carbs it would be oat meal in the morning occasionally. I might go check my thyroid I may have hypothyroidism maybe that explains the poor metabolism ...

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, an autoimmune disorder. A faulty thyroid isn't enough to account for this. Do any members of your family, including your cousins, have thyroid issues?

5 hours ago, BriWLS said:

Double post, sorry.

Edited by Missouri-Lee's Summit

Yeah my mother grandmother and some female cousins have hypothyroidism.

What I eat in a day oat meal (brown sugar one) coffee medium 2 cream, tuna with melba toast, hummas with Melba toast (the melba toast comes in a pack of 9 toasts so I have 1 pack which is 90 calories. But I eat it with both of these as a snack through out the day. Sometimes I’ll have scrambled eggs on their own and for dinner my parents make curries but I eat the meat with sauce not the rice and I avoid the potatoes

9 hours ago, BriWLS said:

Yeah No gain and no loss I mean I fluctuate 2-3 pounds around my period time but that’s about it. I drink a lot of Water too

This may be your set weight. The predicted goal is not always achieved. Not saying you can't or won't get there but it may be a monumental struggle, be prepared to work like crazy.

Now you may have to eat and train like an athlete, I suggest YouTubing information on it (after speaking with with your team of course) but it is possible, hard like all the rest of the population transforming their bodies, but possible.

1 hour ago, BriWLS said:

Do you think eating oatmeal is a good idea? Or is that too much carb? I mean it’s good carbs right

You said in your previous post "the brown sugar one", if you're getting the instant flavored oatmeals they are higher in sugar and sodium. You can try using the old fashioned oatmeal and making overnight oats or something if convenience is a factor.

My mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother had Hashimoto's. I have it. Surprisingly, it skipped my daughter. You might have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. It tends to pass to females. You need a simple antibody test to confirm the diagnosis. Depending on your age, you might still be flip-flopping from hyper to hypo. You're probably in a hypo state now.

Just remember that ***ALL*** Fruits and Vegetables have carbs in them.

As everyone has said, if your BMR is low and you are eating more than you are burning a day, or even if you are close to eating what you burn in a day, that'll keep you stagnant.

More than likely not, but do you have any extra skin that hasn't retracted? I know some folks can have quite heavy amounts of weight just in excess skin.