Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow what a nice group of September 5th/ September 6th people, what a change this will be in your life and mine. I will be a RnZY But I am still c3lebrstingbwith all,of you!😛

Mine is scheduled for September 6! It is getting so close now. Start my one week pre op diet next Thursday!! Good luck to everyone!

And you have many Surgery Day Twins on this and several other threads and I'm sure they,noin me in wishing you the best of everything!

Hello! I’m new to the site, and I’m just want to hear about everyone’s experiences during each step of the process. I’ getting the gastric sleeve. I haven’t gotten my date yet, but I’ve seen the dietitian and the social worker. I’ve made my appointment with the psychologist to mentally prepare me for what’s to come. I’m thinking my operation will be close to Thanksgiving. I hope to hear some encouraging words from the group.

2 hours ago, Jimberly said:

Mine is scheduled for September 6! It is getting so close now. Start my one week pre op diet next Thursday!! Good luck to everyone!

Your screen name has me curious. Are you a Disneyland guru by chance or a Power Rangers fan?

And Welcome@ WellsK1959, if there isn't one I'm sure someone will start one for November 2018.

My husbands name is Jim and mine is Kim or Kimberly so a friend came up with Jimberly and it stuck! I do like power rangers tho!

1 hour ago, Jimberly said:

My husbands name is Jim and mine is Kim or Kimberly so a friend came up with Jimberly and it stuck! I do like power rangers tho!

Lol. I like it. Hmmm...my name is Christy and my husband's is Matt. I wonder what our couple name would be?

Machris,the only problem I can see is it sounds a lot like Mattress. But it still,is kinda cool.😛

Hello Good People, I am having my Gastric Sleeve on 4th of September, will keep you updated with the results and the progress that I will hopefully make. looking forward to making new friends here and get some support as this is my first post and I just joined this site.

I'm 380lbs as of now 6feet 5inches tall. my goal weight is 220lbs. I feel optimistic about this and I have confidence that I will achieve the GW.

On 08/04/2018 at 20:05, Christabelle said:

Hello! Mine is also scheduled for September 5th. I start my pre-op diet on the 22nd.

How is preop diet going for you? I start mine (clear liquids only) on Tuesday! Sept 5 surgery date also!

On 08/21/2018 at 13:28, macadamia said:

That's awesome! It's amazing what can be done when it is necessary to have something changed. Sweet!

Thanks but I’m not on FB!

On 08/22/2018 at 12:41, macadamia said:

Yes, this is one of the September 2018 groups. I created this one specifically for sleeve gastrectomy patients, but everyone is welcome! There are a couple of others.

Welcome and good luck with your journey. Only eight days for pre-op? You are very lucky! I've been struggling with my pre-op diet now for almost a month, and I have two weeks left! We'll get through this and be better off after, to be sure!

Which surgery are you having?

I’m having the sleeve. My preop is Clear Liquids only and I can add clear Liquid Protein on day 5. I’ve been seeing dietician though since February 27 and been eating basically Keto/low-carb and have lost 52lbs so far.

32 minutes ago, TX4everLinds said:

How is preop diet going for you? I start mine (clear liquids only) on Tuesday! Sept 5 surgery date also!

My surgery got moved to Sept. 13th because I found out I had an infected wisdom tooth. But I'm still on the pre-op diet. Mine allows Protein Shakes and 4 oz of lean meat and vegetables for dinner. My calorie cap is 1200. I was REALLY worried about being hungry all the time, but it really hasn't been bad. I started early so I could get a jump start on weight loss, but also so I could take Advil if I got horrible headaches, which I did the first couple days, but haven't had to take any since.

Right now because of my oral surgery, I'm on all liquids anyway. I found 2 brands of Protein Powder I really like. Vega Protein and greens and Integrated supplements whey isolate protein. My stomach doesn't tolerate Splenda/sucralose and Vega and Integrated use stevia and fructose and fruit extract, but still staying under the 200 calorie cap per shake, over 15 grams protein, under 10 net carbs.

You are on the other side of the world 🌍from me but I am sure my warm wishes will still reach that far. May things go well for you as they will for me. I will have a gastric bypass on September 5th.