Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

[mention=336913]newmeinfla[/mention] I’m on phase 2 as well, I’m over Jell-O too!! [emoji23] yougurt is well on it way...
I wish I could have them.but my taste buds are bad the sf Jello or pudding are way to sweet now and the yogurt just can't stomach it. I have gone thru 3 different chewable vitamins can not stand any, Protein Water neither. Just hoping to get to my puree stage because looking forward to egg, tuna and chicken salad. Hope my taste buds like them. Keeping my fingers cross. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

@newmeinfla I’m sure you’ll be fine with the new line up... I’m getting sick of phase 2 as well! 😂

@newmeinfla There’s a light at the then of phase 2....Hold on a bit longer!! You got this!

I could go for those red lobster commercials. Love seafood! Four weeks out and have been eating tuna and talapia. I get your craving.

I tried mini crab cakes last week (100% crab meat) the day I hit 7 weeks post op. It went very well. I could eat 3 oz of it. 😋

23 minutes ago, greensmoothie said:

I’m also having trouble with my chewable Vitamins. I’ve had a few days where I couldn’t keep it down. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t found a multi yet that will stay down. chewables or capsules.

@Letsgetgoing2018 Awwwwww man I feel you! Those red lobster commercials kill me! You know what’s funny though, I rarely went to red lobster before my surgery...LoL! I’ve been using opurity by Unjury Multivitamin. They don’t bother me and doesn’t taste bad.

I’m also having trouble with my chewable vitamins. I’ve had a few days where I couldn’t keep it down. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had to call the nutritionist because I keep spending money on all the Vitamins. She told me several other patients do the patch so I have placed and order. Also asked when incpuld take normal capsules and she said about 1 month out, which I will ask dr. Next week for my visit.

3 minutes ago, newmeinfla said:

I had to call the nutritionist because I keep spending money on all the Vitamins. She told me several other patients do the patch so I have placed and order. Also asked when incpuld take normal capsules and she said about 1 month out, which I will ask dr. Next week for my visit.

I keep spending money on Vitamins as well. Calling doctor tomorrow. Only four weeks out and tried capsules and they’re not staying down. Not sure what to try.

Honestly my hubs is Peruvian I’d wait til stage 3 soft foods seviche might be a bit hard on your tummy due to the acid with the lime juice but if your really craving it go sloooow but I cant wait until I can have some cumo saltado again

@newmebithebypass I’m holding off until I’m supposed too, I just can’t wait!! 😂