Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 hours ago, Kcoley said:

I'm August 6th, on pre-op diet and would love a buddy❣️❣️

I'm on the 2nd , we can buddy

6 hours ago, SRP1985 said:

I’m having bypass on August 1st. Just a few days away lots of mixed emotions.....anxious, scared, and excited all at the same time.
Headed home from work to prep my bag for the hospital.

I'm right behind you on the 2nd. Be strong. I'm rioting for you

Edited by Malcy
Misspelling

16 minutes ago, Malcy said:

I'm right behind you on the 2nd. Be strong. I'm rioting for you

Soo... not rioting lol I meant to say rooting. I'll be rooting for you.

7 hours ago, ebyrose18 said:

Me too how is it going

Sent from my LG-M150 using BariatricPal mobile app

It started off ok but I'm hungry. You?

And since t want maximum good results fo rmy surgery, more " bang for my,buck"if you will, I have commited myself to 4 weeks meticulously following the prediet OSU feels is proper for a " female weighing under 400 pounds". although when I see myself or think about how much I still weigh it is scary at my age. If it had been. hand-written I might have thought,I a non- subtle dig at my poundage, but no, it is nicely printed so there must be other " portly princesses" doing,exactly,this diet. Since I don't know them, have their phone numbers or e-mail addresses, when I get sad, mad, frustrated , ready to give up, you, my bari- friends will be the first to hear about IT. Oh it WILL be a long hard road, a true Dietary Purgatory, and like the Purgatory of Theological History, it is going take a lot of praying and indulgences granted before I Am,Set Free! Nobody ever said this would be all " giggles and laughs" but it is my, best chance to shrink, an NASH liver into sleek smooth sleek submission, make my surgery smoother, easier and quicker to heal from. And if Dr,Needleman is feeling kind about finding a liver like a 20 year old awaiting instead of a Hepatic Blubberpile, doesn't have to,use Industrial sized detractors to move it out of his way, he just could see fit to give me an Turkey-sized. instead of a pullet egg- sized pouch for my RnY. And I will heal so smooth, so fine that I will have be insrived in the "Annuals of. Bariatric-dom" as Ms Total Perfection! So tomorrow I plan to March into THAT DIET will all the bravery I can summon. As the late Bette Davis once was quoted " Hang on, it's going to be a BUMPY RIDE!"😥💦😥🙏🌈

Good luck everyone who has their surgery at the beginning of the month! :) it’s going to be an axing life transformation for you!!!

An axing transformation, do hope this doesn't mean someone is going to get a🔨" hatchet job!" 👈😪👉

I'm 8/3. Yay!!!

I'm 8/3. Yay!!!
I'm 8/2 and super excited!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m 8/28 with Chris. I can honestly say I’ve been like hostile lately like seriously in a major rage it’s becoming a huge problem because I need my husband to not divorce me. Lol. But seriously guys how do you handle the meltdowns emotionally

Omg I was just texting my Bariatric friends the same thing I feel angry , over whelmed etc etc, I’m just tryin to grasp everything now , and like you I need for my husband not to divorce me . I’m thinking I may need to increase my work out, that always makes me feel better. Let me know what you come up with

Mmmm....august 6th for me. And despite doing well on 1st week of preop diet...I am struggling. Hard.

August 6 for me as well, I’m preparing my house, throughing out all things that are no longer going to be a part of my life , getting bag ready etc etc, it’s getting real