Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How often do you weigh yourself?

Once a week, every Friday in the AM naked after using the bathroom.

Every few days or when I am feeling thinner. I did start getting weird about the whole thing and if I hadn't lost or god forbid, gained, it really affected my day.

I decided life is too short to hang my entire days happiness on what the scales say.

In my recent lifetime, hardly ever. Why let that mechanical item laugh at me and hold me up to ridicule? Perhaps I will get over my adversion, But now,only if a Medical person forces ME to.

Daily, except I travel a lot for work. This weekend I had a three day conference/day of vacation in a resort place and ate vacation food. I was prepared to have gone up a pound or even two, but it's fine because I'm home and back on target. But I lost 3 lbs!!! I think it was all the walking on the beach and in the heat.

My reason for daily is similar to what many have said - I want to catch myself if I start to go up several days in a row or something.

10 weeks out and 48 lbs though - hooray!!! I feel SO good.

Weighing daily would drive me insane. I know because I've done it before. I am only weighing once a week. We have a scale at my work, so I weigh on it every Monday at around the same time, wearing similar clothing and the same shoes.

I stopped trusting my scales - they've never coincided with the doctor's scales.

So instead, I occasionally use a urine analysis stick, to see if I'm excreting ketones. As long as I'm in ketosis, I'm burning fat, so I'm on the right track. ;)

I don't own a scale. don't plan on owning a scale after my surgery either. owning a scale would just mess more with me emotionally. I go by clothes and when I go to the doctors. my weigh ins will be at my follow ups only.

again, this is just my personal preference. Just want my focus on this exciting journey and the new lifestyle changes. I know everything else will follow

Once a week. I stopped for a couple of years and recently noticed that my clothes weren't fitting comfortably. I weighed myself and I had gained seven lbs. I started food tracking again and counting calories and lost the seven. I'm back to weekly weigh-ins because it's easier to lose two than seven, and I've decided two is the upward limit for me. 139 and below, okay. More, and it's lose it time. Besides, I spent a lot of money getting new clothes that are pretty and fit and I refuse to buy bigger ones.

Daily for me. I like to see what is going on. When I plateau I find my inches are going down.

I honestly don't want to look at the scale. I want to feel the weight coming off by how I look, feel, and my clothes getting looser. I believe I can ha