Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

4 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Airport lounge food
chicken gyro with cucumber & feta vinaigrette

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

Ok, who are you and what have you done with our Kitty?

On 09/17/2019 at 12:20, FluffyChix said:

Ok, who are you and what have you done with our Kitty?

😂😂😂

Sometimes I even surprise myself

To prove my acct hasn’t been hacked, and this really is me. Here’s what I took from the lounge for the flight

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

6 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

😂😂😂

Sometimes I even surprise myself

To prove my acct hasn’t been hacked, and this really is me. Here’s what I took from the lounge for the flight

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

bahahahaaha! I wasn't even talking about the oh so gorgeous and healthy selection! BAHAHAHAHA! I was speaking to the fact that you actually had a clean plate and we didn't have to play the NYT Who Moved My cheese puzzle! :D Nice lookin' cookies!

On 09/17/2019 at 13:04, FluffyChix said:

bahahahaaha! I wasn't even talking about the oh so gorgeous and healthy selection! BAHAHAHAHA! I was speaking to the fact that you actually had a clean plate and we didn't have to play the NYT Who Moved My cheese puzzle! :D Nice lookin' cookies!

😂 I was more surprised by my healthy selection! There wasn’t a carb on that plate!! 😳😳

Isn’t it weird how our capacity is variable? I didn’t think I’d be able to finish that plate. I wasn’t even more than comfortably full. But the other night I had 2 jalapeño poppers, 1 wing and a few fries, and was stuffed for hours.

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

😂 I was more surprised by my healthy selection! There wasn’t a carb on that plate!! 😳😳

Isn’t it weird how our capacity is variable? I didn’t think I’d be able to finish that plate. I wasn’t even more than comfortably full. But the other night I had 2 jalapeño poppers, 1 wing and a few fries, and was stuffed for hours.

You know! I totally get that! Like I think it might be affected by how rich the food is!!! I was thinking that just the other day. I ate at our little Italian place. And had the "baked ziti" but had it made with al dente garlic broccoli instead of the Pasta. It's topped with meatsauce, ricotta, and mozzarella. Comes in an oval individual ramekin and I literally ate maybe 1/8-1/4 of it and I was like...nope. I'm done! I was stuffed and that lasted hours! But I can eat the crap outta salad or raw veg!

Today for lunch I had (ate the whole thing--no survivors escaped the island)

1/3 cup tuna salad with egg and cottage cheese made with Grk yogurt, dill pickle, dijon

2oz iceberg lettuce wrap

67g cucumber

28g baby carrot

28g red bell pepper.

😯🤔:rolleyes:

Before & after on my 1st day of REGULAR FOOD!!!!! Omg!!!!! So happy to actually chew something! A few oz of baked cod, sautéed squash & cauliflower rice! All delicious! Of course I concentrated on the protein! Thank you God I’m finally at this stage!!! Woot!

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

Before & after on my 1st day of REGULAR FOOD!!!!! Omg!!!!! So happy to actually chew something! A few oz of baked cod, sautéed squash & cauliflower rice! All delicious! Of course I concentrated on the protein! Thank you God I’m finally at this stage!!! Woot!
image-0.00500679016113281.thumb.jpg.bd7defd67dc3fb1deb93d3bba97a2481.jpg
image-0.00107288360595703.thumb.jpg.ed367b9d145b7af39443e2560283bffd.jpg
Congratulations [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji38][emoji38][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Portobello Mushroom Cap pizza with a side of Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower #yum #ateItALL

As is, this is a relatively high cal, very-high fat version...alternatively, you could cut 200+ total calories off this meal by subbing out the olive oil for avocado oil spray, the pesto for low-sugar Pasta Sauce, lose the cheddar and go all-mozzarella, also switch out the honey in the Buffallo sauce with a low cal sweetener.

As-is:
423 cals, 14g Protein, 12g net carbs, 35g fat

Lite version:
185 cals, 10g protein, 7g net carbs, 12g fat

m_pizza_pic.thumb.jpg.774df71e02a157e722574624a27eb733.jpg mushroom_pizza.thumb.jpg.1663802e7dbd6b90a04a87641f338362.jpg

Edited by ms.sss

Ok, these are going crazy everywhere on the internet and especially at another site where I read. I know we used to make "protein waffles" in the old days of LC using Protein Powder, egg whites, and mozzarella cheese. But now they've stealth rebranded to Chaffles! (Those crafty millennial bloggers!) And now I can not help myself and have to make them. I even tried to buy one at Target online and pay to have it delivered today but they are so popular everyone is out of them!

So now I have to wait til Friday for it to arrive! Wah! :( Look at what I bought myself for my birthday pressie!

https://www.target.com/p/dash-mini-maker-waffle-aqua/-/A-52912898?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Appliances%2BShopping_Brand&adgroup=SC_Appliances&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9027638&gclid=CjwKCAjwq4fsBRBnEiwANTahcOdi4XMR9dU9M_IJdWTEkfKPZ90Id6ZEUswHepUP8UQRChVJdG9SqhoCgO4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

(link isn't an affiliate link btw)

It's a mini chaffle maker (4" diameter!):

image.thumb.png.2a5ab840422da93ec305c199a54f635a.png

Here is a popular recipe for them:

Chaffles by Kasey Trenum

https://kaseytrenum.com/keto-chaffle-recipe/

Edited by FluffyChix

5 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, these are going crazy everywhere on the internet and especially at another site where I read. I know we used to make "protein waffles" in the old days of LC using Protein powder, egg whites, and mozzarella cheese. But now they've stealth rebranded to Chaffles! (Those crafty millennial bloggers!) And now I can not help myself and have to make them. I even tried to buy one at Target online and pay to have it delivered today but they are so popular everyone is out of them!

So now I have to wait til Friday for it to arrive! Wah! :( Look at what I bought myself for my birthday pressie!

https://www.target.com/p/dash-mini-maker-waffle-aqua/-/A-52912898?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Appliances%2BShopping_Brand&adgroup=SC_Appliances&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9027638&gclid=CjwKCAjwq4fsBRBnEiwANTahcOdi4XMR9dU9M_IJdWTEkfKPZ90Id6ZEUswHepUP8UQRChVJdG9SqhoCgO4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

(link isn't an affiliate link btw)

It's a mini chaffle maker (4" diameter!):

image.thumb.png.2a5ab840422da93ec305c199a54f635a.png

Here is a popular recipe for them:

Chaffles by Kasey Trenum

https://kaseytrenum.com/keto-chaffle-recipe/

I have one 😂

But don't like chaffles 😳

I attempted to eat these vegetarian chili cheese fries while on the road (the chili is on the bottom)... I didn't like it at all. Too salty and drippy. Had about 3 and quit, it became my boyfriends meal

20190918_125035.jpg

8 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I have one 😂

But don't like chaffles 😳

Noooooooo, Mama!

Why?

Spill it. Tell all and share which recipe, please? So I can choose another variation! I had such high hopes.

12 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

African peanut Soup with chicken (from a health food coop)

It is the best chicken Soup I ever tasted. Pic is terrible but I had to share

I have wanted to try this soup for years. When Carla Hall was on Top Chef she made this and everyone went nuts (pardon the pun) for it. I think hers might have been a vegetarian version.

I’m going to look it up and see how hard it is to make, thanks for the reminder.

*edited to add a link to hers. It has a lot of ingredients, I think I’ll make this in winter.

Carla Hall ground nut stew

Edited by Cheeseburgh

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Noooooooo, Mama!

Why?

Spill it. Tell all and share which recipe, please? So I can choose another variation! I had such high hopes.

I suspect because I'm not a huge cheese lover. I like cheese sometimes but i could live without it