Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

drinks edition since I’ve been fighting off a cold. I finally found a sugar free pre made chai latte (but not as good as the reduced sugar version) and my current favorite electrolyte drink

5D7CC84D-C40A-455C-865E-204CEBFFCA88.jpeg

4CF30334-06F8-4211-A03F-9F2168C314CB.jpeg

9F275ACE-7BC3-4931-A0A9-7C11D131397D.jpeg

0EB7B49C-7FEA-4289-8FBA-44396CD76800.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

4 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

drinks edition since I’ve been fighting off a cold. I finally found a sugar free pre made chai latte (but not as good as the reduced sugar version) and my current favorite electrolyte drink

5D7CC84D-C40A-455C-865E-204CEBFFCA88.jpeg

4CF30334-06F8-4211-A03F-9F2168C314CB.jpeg

9F275ACE-7BC3-4931-A0A9-7C11D131397D.jpeg

0EB7B49C-7FEA-4289-8FBA-44396CD76800.jpeg

That looks so good. I love chai

Back to basics, just kidding. Salmon pâté -
This is still a staple in my lazy food arsenal because there is 15g of Protein in the pâté. I could have done without the crackers but I wanted them and now I’m overly full 🙄.

97481C7D-BC30-4300-A5DA-CC5A4976BE5E.jpeg

1DEB0FB1-660D-418D-8E9B-EE14402C4AA1.jpeg

7CCAA203-1817-49D2-9142-CBDFA7A0185A.jpeg

Crawfish tofu stir fry (can't believe it's not butter, soy sauce,. Crawfish tails, silken tofu, lemon juice, garlic, cajun, salt, pepper) with a toasted clay oven shao bing (Chinese sesame flat bread). I ate 30g bread (half), and 97g of the stir fry. Sometimes, I "practice" mindful eating. I weigh the larger portion before and then again, after I eat, and get the amount I ate to log it. Hence, that huge dish lol. I am always surprised that I stop at around 4 ounces. I usually weigh my serving first though since I don't trust myself lol. 20230110_143440.jpg

I'm more or less down with shoulder bursitis. Mix of heal and junk food. Frozen and microwaved broccoli (I don't know, the package looked like I could get at least two portions out of it but when it was thawed...), topped with sweet chili garlic sauce out of the bottle, french fries, some mock fish sticks topped with Gouda's Glorie chemistry class and jalapeños.

Abominable combination? Yes, absolutely. And I loved it, lol.

abomination.thumb.jpg.9ace3b5e807c2cafb23d9b8cdefa3ef9.jpg

Even the picture isn't as ugly as I thought it would be. 😂

53 minutes ago, summerset said:

actually doesn't look half bad! looks like an order of poutine from a restaurant...

4 minutes ago, summerset said:

Doesn't poutine have a certain kind of brown sauce? Or is it variable and still called poutine?

classically is brown gravy and cheese curds. but there are all types made under the name poutine.

1 hour ago, summerset said:

I'm more or less down with shoulder bursitis. Mix of heal and junk food. Frozen and microwaved broccoli (I don't know, the package looked like I could get at least two portions out of it but when it was thawed...), topped with sweet chili garlic sauce out of the bottle, french fries, some mock fish sticks topped with Gouda's Glorie chemistry class and jalapeños.

Abominable combination? Yes, absolutely. And I loved it, lol.

abomination.thumb.jpg.9ace3b5e807c2cafb23d9b8cdefa3ef9.jpg

Get well soon, from the bursitis and fries.

leftover dinner party food/snacks from last night: my (self-proclaimed) famous jalapeño cheddar cornbread, Mr.'s super-yum guacamole and store bought pepperoni stick: 510 calories for the bowl, ate about 1/2...will attempt the rest later.

7C576D71-170C-4871-9B61-52DD75F0118E.thumb.jpeg.f235c4ef24a9dc102ddf1aa42f5f140e.jpeg

On 1/12/2023 at 2:04 PM, ms.sss said:

leftover dinner party food/snacks from last night: my (self-proclaimed) famous jalapeño cheddar cornbread, Mr.'s super-yum guacamole and store bought pepperoni stick: 510 calories for the bowl, ate about 1/2...will attempt the rest later.

7C576D71-170C-4871-9B61-52DD75F0118E.thumb.jpeg.f235c4ef24a9dc102ddf1aa42f5f140e.jpeg

Looks good! Can we have the cornbread recipe please?

Very seldom do I eat Pasta but after making it for the kids tonight it smelled so good.
Started by roasting most of the Roma and Campari tomatoes, some scallions m, and some garlic bulbs. Used the garlic in both the sauce and the cheesy garlic bread. And then cooked the Pasta in the sauce and some chicken broth.

57F0E2CB-D092-4DE0-8E9B-6FEA99CF9B9F.jpeg

83ECCBF7-AD79-4A4E-B0F6-63FF4EF7B8B2.jpeg

DE77BF05-347B-4984-9E09-51DE74B9BDCE.jpeg