Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Thank you! I might give them a try. I have some clotted cream in the fridge ready.

On 11/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, sillykitty said:

I don’t share my taquitos or quesadilla or tater tot dinners 😂

HAHA! My meals are usually so basic so I share for fun. They post fancy meals, most that I would be afraid to even try. I wish I was more adventurous with foods! Homemade quesadillas are YUM, we make all kinds of them. So many possibilities.

Share you food, tots and all! haha

HAHA! My meals are usually so basic so I share for fun. They post fancy meals, most that I would be afraid to even try. I wish I was more adventurous with foods! Homemade quesadillas are YUM, we make all kinds of them. So many possibilities.
Me too haha. Store bought food lol. Or maybe a wrap I made haha. I guess I do it to show my current portion size and what goes in my tummy. I enjoy all of this thread's pictures, those who can cook and those who try (I fail but I still like to try, it is relaxing) and even those who show pictures of frozen foods from the grocery store!

51 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Me too haha. Store bought food lol. Or maybe a wrap I made haha. I guess I do it to show my current portion size and what goes in my tummy. I enjoy all of this thread's pictures, those who can cook and those who try (I fail but I still like to try, it is relaxing) and even those who show pictures of frozen foods from the grocery store!

I cook, but nothing creative. haha

The first 2 are freezer meals- sweet and sour chicken ver rice and blueberries (ate all of mine)

balsamic chicken Pasta (for the kids not me)

and then a non-freezer meal- vegan eggs with Anaheim pepper and spinach, blueberries and toast (there were 2 slices but I ate the other before the scramble was ready). Ate it all.

18856E19-20C7-4EA2-9762-1888752953F5.jpeg

23941C55-0830-4228-8A2E-1CD78F01BBDC.jpeg

0B9797DB-5B2A-4F4C-B796-A53318747279.jpeg

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

I think a lot of us (me) are doing the same which is why you only see my “good” stuff in this thread. No one wants to see my meal of kettlechips, cheez it’s and mini ice cream cones. How many more no cook meals can I show before people realize I really don’t cook anymore?🤔 🤣

Edited by GreenTealael

23 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

No one wants to see my kettlechips, cheez it’s and mini ice cream cones.

i beg to differ!

any and all food pics are greatly appreciated (by me!) 😂

for good measure, here's a shot of my kettle chips and chocolate covered pretzels snack for earlier this afternoon

197 calories, at it all 💪🏼

9515485D-49A3-49D5-8EFB-A841A4BE09A0.thumb.jpeg.44e4fe2cea4e381a00a21292f184d68b.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

i beg to differ!

any and all food pics are greatly appreciated (by me!) 😂

for good measure, here's a shot of my kettle chips and chocolate covered pretzels snack for earlier this afternoon

197 calories, at it all 💪🏼

9515485D-49A3-49D5-8EFB-A841A4BE09A0.thumb.jpeg.44e4fe2cea4e381a00a21292f184d68b.jpeg

My tiny ice cream (120 cals) gives me Lizzo vibes

B217BE56-926F-4648-9487-B7071AC999CF.jpeg

6E5BFF6D-1E2B-4916-84B4-824763ED5CCE.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

I don’t post often cause it would be pxts of the same food over & over. Oh, look, another pxt of lamb cutlets & vegetables. Or another pxt of barley & chicken/beef Soup. Or I simply forget to take a pxt. 😂

On 11/12/2022 at 7:42 PM, GreenTealael said:

Yesterday was rainy (hurricane remnants) so I made my ultimate comfort food: Dal with (store bought) naan

444239CC-ED12-4919-B22C-8D4D4AD145F1.jpeg

Now I want dal! I wish I wasn't in such an anti-cooking stage. It kills me that it costs $15 for a tiny container from a restaurant, when it is so easy and cheap to make.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:41 AM, GreenTealael said:

Joining the fancy dining trend! 🤣

D12280B0-6719-485E-A384-DBFFFFC5C0E1.jpeg

So which ne of these is actually cake?? The saltines? lemons?? 🤣🤣🤣

20v9EqF.gif.9d1e8561bd68ea9b428142f52c1bd266.gif

22 hours ago, kcuster83 said:

13 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I think a lot of us (me) are doing the same which is why you only see my “good” stuff in this thread. No one wants to see my meal of kettlechips, cheez it’s and mini ice cream cones. How many more no cook meals can I show before people realize I really don’t cook anymore?🤔 🤣

Back through the history of this thread I started out posting my meal when I was in the weight loss phase, like a quarter sandwich, lol. Then I posted my dining out meals, from work travel. Then I posted the low carb meal preps I was doing primarily for my bf (cause my diet is anything but low carb!). Then early pandemic I was doing large scale meal prep for three different (but small) households, because of grocery scarcity, and the sudden end to my work travel gave me free time. But I burned out on cooking a while ago. Now I just post the occasional home cooked meal, or something special or fancy. Like @GreenTealael I don't post because how many times a week do people want to see a paper bowls with tater tots and season salt, or an 80% eaten McChicken 😂?

This is what currently makes up a large % of my weekly diet (when I'm not in France 🥐🥖🍷) 😂

IMG_1727.thumb.jpg.54256bfcea0a56d7b56680717df11795.jpg IMG_1728.thumb.jpg.656aa7afbe31d6fb97c754ac4f30cfda.jpg731642818_ScreenShot11-15-22at03_02AM.PNG.eed1cbc1873c9e59608b71ff42c5b8c2.PNG

So one last fancy-ish post for a while for me. My meal on the plane (on the way back from vacation 😪)

Pea Soup with mint (this was delicious, minus the actual peas 😂) salad with a ranch like dressing (who knew they had ranch in Poland!)

IMG_1712.thumb.jpg.7a6b719b8ac30826d5fe63a1108d05e2.jpg

IMG_1713.thumb.jpg.54eec100f1c47abc48cba221ae1c6f01.jpg

Pierogi with cottage cheese, beef ragout and diced root veggies. This may have been my favorite plane meal ever. I was doubtful on the cottage cheese, but it was creamy and didn't have the tang we have in the US. Every single bite was delicious. I took a long pause mid meal and finished it all.

IMG_1714.thumb.jpg.be03b6e3b07bf1960d088ff523350cc3.jpg

IMG_1715.thumb.jpg.1eec272f80a26b86e00012803f451a99.jpg

Beer and movie time

IMG_1716.thumb.jpg.b0960505abdc19efa87aee1dddc02f47.jpg

Midflight cheese plate (no after but I ate only the pesto cheese and grapes. I actually asked if they had any leftover pierogi plates 😂

IMG_1717.thumb.jpg.8877e14b6fb04646f55dc50fec7bffb5.jpg

lunch before landing. Spinach & ricotta ravioli. The only standout on this plate was the poached shrimp, fresh green and delicious sesame dressing (in the cup)

IMG_1718.thumb.jpg.b2055a91d9183415fb02acdb23e10ac0.jpg

IMG_1719.thumb.jpg.81902ec9a1f74b02482c7bad67d4218e.jpg