Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

17 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Made a pork loin stir fry last night & these were the vegetables. They looked so delicious & colourful I couldn’t resist immortalising them. Added some shredded cabbage as well as my pretend noodles LOL. I think I’ll have enough for ten meals though. They’ll freeze. 😉

F1D0B4E8-9A06-4DBA-B31F-AB798D9C4A47.thumb.jpeg.d4404cd3dcdd13030194ea7f72e82e3a.jpeg

Okay, then - what time is dinner!? Looks amazing - fresh and colorful + I adore pork. So does Bobby! Roasted chicken leftovers on salad today... Ate ¼ - hubby had the rest for lunch topped with garlic + herbed roasted lentils.

IMG_1299.jpeg

IMG_1829.jpeg

Got up this morning craving butter beans! Sooooo made this bourbon infused low salt ham + butterbean Soup with lemon juice, garlic, cumin, fresh parsley in chicken broth base.

IMG_1834.jpeg

IMG_1833.jpeg

13 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

It is very colorful! What “noodles” did you use?

I just shredded cabbage & told myself it was noodles. Lol! Works for zucchini noodles. 😁😁😁

8 hours ago, Sunshine Princess said:

Crabby Patty Salad! Or really, crabby patty puree' for one.

This is 2 ounces of imitation crab (aka the hot dog of the ocean) …

OMG I wish I’d thought of doing this when I was on purée stage. As a child I used to love eating those imitation crab sticks from the fish & chip shop at the beach. Battered & deep fried then of course.

I think I’ll be coming round to yours @Sophie7713 for dinner. That salad & then the ham & butter bean Soup yum.

Pictures from the last several days/week-

Israeli couscous with cucumber, Tomato, balsamic vinaigrette, tomato basil feta, and roasted chickpeas.

Stuffed pepper Soup sans rice

mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers and tomatoes

buffalo blue cheese omelette with scallions.

F3E5E300-C123-48AC-B585-BA62ADD31662.jpeg

C90007DB-0BBC-4860-9FE3-BA1DFD459E7A.jpeg

E3C7D717-B481-44D4-A1A0-784B9E7D2A4A.jpeg

0C09A49E-3A10-41C9-AC30-F75478851389.jpeg

French Toast using zero net carb bread

Every time I load this I’m always amazed by the calorie count. It also reminds me to skip things like this when eating out because the calories can easily be triple the amount.

95A5601B-8974-40FC-8A54-60D160008E83.jpeg

94839775-8DE1-43C8-B8A0-C95DC8A74367.jpeg

CCD6ABB9-BAF3-4C41-B044-9390D5FAEE88.jpeg

pureed chicken Parm.

1.5 oz of canned chicken

2 TBSP fat free ricotta

2 teaspoons Tomato sauce

1 teaspoon grated parmesan

seasonings-i used a little salt and pepper, garlic powder, and basil.

Layer ingredients in a ramekin and either bake or air fry (I prefer the air fryer for the crispier parm texture) at 400 degrees for ten minutes.

Enjoy.

IMG_3651.jpg

On 05/24/2022 at 14:41, Sophie7713 said:

Okay, then - what time is dinner!? Looks amazing - fresh and colorful + I adore pork. So does Bobby! Roasted chicken leftovers on salad today... Ate ¼ - hubby had the rest for lunch topped with garlic + herbed roasted lentils.

IMG_1299.jpeg

IMG_1829.jpeg

Omg that salad looks beautiful and YUMMY!!

On 05/24/2022 at 23:06, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Pictures from the last several days/week-

Israeli couscous with cucumber, Tomato, balsamic vinaigrette, Tomato basil feta, and roasted chickpeas.

Stuffed pepper Soup sans rice

mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers and tomatoes

buffalo blue cheese omelette with scallions.

F3E5E300-C123-48AC-B585-BA62ADD31662.jpeg

C90007DB-0BBC-4860-9FE3-BA1DFD459E7A.jpeg

E3C7D717-B481-44D4-A1A0-784B9E7D2A4A.jpeg

0C09A49E-3A10-41C9-AC30-F75478851389.jpeg

All of them look so good!!
Alll the Soups I’m seeing look so good. Just kinda warm down here in Texas for me to make Soup but I’m going to use those as reference for when we get our “winter”.

Garlic Honey teriyaki chicken breast with zucchini -ate it all.
Hub made this. He is such a great cook. It was really good.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

7 hours ago, Kris77 said:

All of them look so good!!
Alll the Soups I’m seeing look so good. Just kinda warm down here in Texas for me to make Soup but I’m going to use those as reference for when we get our “winter”.

😂 I made this Soup when it was like 85°F outside. I will make and eat soup all year long!

Yes, i feel that way about chili!!
I love love chili! Even when it’s hot outside.
This week and last week we are well into the 90s here. 93 at 630pm today. Ugh Going to be a really hot summer esp since it’s already this hot in May.

Fam is eating spaghetti for dinner tonight. Since I don’t do spaghetti my hub made me a seperate dish. He is the best😍Shrimp with zucchini and yellow squash. Another fav I know I’ve posted this dish before.
Ate it all!

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

These are the worst garlic prawns ever. Bleack!!! (Not your prawns @kris77, they look delicious.) I usually buy cooked prawns & make a salad but due to poor supplies I have bought garlic raw prawns a couple of time. This week my only choice was this grocery store brand prawns. They were dry, tough & tasteless except for a synthetic chemical taste which I think was from the anti clumping agent they used. They also weigh 30g less than the name brand ones I had bought. You’re so lucky not to have these in your supermarkets. I’m going back to making my own garlic ones from raw prawns or just buying plain cooked ones. I’d bought two packs so these are going in the bin with the ones I prepped yesterday.

AF467C5D-52E4-46D3-A40F-CEC4943CE25C.thumb.jpeg.01d8d825c428c5e0e678ddb279cf6cb1.jpeg

9 hours ago, Kris77 said:

Since I don’t do spaghetti my hub made me a seperate dish. He is the best😍Shrimp with zucchini and yellow squash.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

He certainly seems like a keeper! Your dinner looks scrumptious.

I was CRAVING Buffalo chicken and had these little plant based nuggets on hand. I air fried the potato, nuggets, added Buffalo sauce, some herb Ranch, and thinly sliced celery. My restriction has been intense lately so I'm trying to just do 1 meal a day I really want to eat and then shakes for the rest of the day , I notice I feel pretty satisfied that way. This was really delicious and went down smooth. About 10 grams of Protein in the nuggets, I also mixed nutritional yeast in the Ranch which has about 4 grams of protein. 20220527_160346.jpg 20220527_164724.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app