Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

On 05/11/2022 at 18:34, GreenTealael said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy 500 pages of food before and afters

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🎉🎉🎉🎉Yay!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

On 5/11/2022 at 12:09 AM, ms.sss said:

Ever tried Korean Hot Dogs?

Think: corn dog on steroids.

Picked these up for the fam this afternoon and i had about 1/3 of the furthest one on left for dinner-ish.

Its a “Volcano” (spicy) beef hot dog, battered and covered with Frosted Flakes (and I’m assuming deep fried), lol. It usually comes covered with a bunch of tasty sauces and seasonings, but i ordered the sauces on the side so the dogs didn’t get soggy in transit.

Im guessing 290 cals for what i ate?

P.S. i also had a more-approved restaurant-made greek salad for lunch-ish that I shared with Mr. that I didn’t take a pic of (it was meh, i like my salads better).

5180B0F7-EEAE-4C5D-BE40-7325A21CB973.thumb.jpeg.b666bc070d66a79ae509cb7ef2a739b2.jpeg

I haven’t had them but I’m dying to try the one covered in potatoes with mozzarella cheese inside. I see them regularly on the Korean food groups I’m in.

My lunch today- calories are for the total slice of which I’m glad I cut in half because that’s what I ate but I’ll eat the other half later when I’m hungry.

Sourdough toast topped with blue cheese, pear slices and walnuts with a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar.

Also, my nephew is hanging out with me today so I was able to snap pictures of those simulate Dino nuggets.

02EDF7EB-2AD5-43B1-84DB-0758EB90DE6F.jpeg

CC462B7B-AE5D-45DA-B76A-4C60DF2622CD.jpeg

2D321F0E-439D-465B-A169-265E32791EAB.jpeg

C1F4E165-C18A-43B2-BEED-EB25EA883CCF.jpeg

CD434F73-2A41-4940-9442-329BEC8936D7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

My lunch today- calories are for the total slice of which I’m glad I cut in half because that’s what I ate but I’ll eat the other half later when I’m hungry.

Sourdough toast topped with blue cheese, pear slices and walnuts with a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar.

Also, my nephew is hanging out with me today so I was able to snap pictures of those simulate Dino nuggets.

That sounds and looks absolutely lush :372_cheese:

Been doing these daily bentos. They're small little portions, perf for wls. I got this bento from a Japanese goods store. The biggest one is about 400 ml, about 1.6 cups (because im American lol) and the smallest one holds 180 ml or .75 cups/3/4.

I get about 40 grams of Protein depending on the food combo in them. Im a vegetarian so here I have vegan jerkey, vegan breadless chicken strips, edamame Beans and white cheese. Got some veggies and fruit for Fiber, some baked fries, and a serving of these no sugar added dark chocolate gems for dessert.

I supplement the rest with a protein yogurt an/or Protein Shake. Takes me anywhere from 70-90 grams of protein daily. 20220512_173342.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

5 hours ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Ok, at first glance, that dino nugget looks like a little bit of baby throw up on your jeans! 😳😂. Not sure its exactly enticing me to give it a try lol.

Your toast, however sounds and looks dee-liscious. 🤤

“Poolside” pork dumplings.

Someone posted “poolside nachos” a while back and i’ve been waiting for weeks to follow suit! (The weather has finally co-operated!)

I started off with 2, but ended up eating 4 (plus 2 espresso martinis) by the end of the afternoon.

364 calories.

A4CBAEC9-2428-4642-AEB8-B7FC9DB9F098.thumb.jpeg.365929716ce7d8f85d2350418d7be805.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

Oh..and dinner just now: 1/4 of a cheese quesadilla and some oven roasted potatoes.

316 calories, ate it all.

5AACE9F1-633D-4E0C-9264-569288798451.thumb.jpeg.66bf4c476c354e7c73c3b159385119a5.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

29 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, at first glance, that dino nugget looks like a little bit of baby throw up on your jeans! 😳😂. Not sure its exactly enticing me to give it a try lol.

Your toast, however sounds and looks dee-liscious. 🤤

😂 The toast was absolutely delicious and I’ll eventually have it again. The nuggets however I eat on rare occasions because they’re weirdly greasy and apparently don’t photograph well. 🤣

dinner tonight involved some freezer clean out. Italian roasted turnips (I think they’re turnips?), some Italian seasoning marinated chicken medallions (marinate chicken pieces in seasoning, put in freezer bag and roll into log before freezing, cut while still partially frozen before pan frying- makes for easy portion control), and creamy cucumber and carrot salad.

981F9BB1-6D7F-4012-84EE-8BBB45B9FAD5.jpeg

6D42DEDD-E74E-4B1B-9BAB-B8E35DE6D779.jpeg

7F60B087-5F8B-4584-A47A-76AF528BE4BA.jpeg

On 05/12/2022 at 13:01, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

CC462B7B-AE5D-45DA-B76A-4C60DF2622CD.jpeg

2D321F0E-439D-465B-A169-265E32791EAB.jpeg

CD434F73-2A41-4940-9442-329BEC8936D7.jpeg

Gotta say Meh on the Dino nugget.
But the toast w pear looks pretty good!

On 05/12/2022 at 16:49, fourmonthspreop said:

Been doing these daily bentos. They're small little portions, perf for wls. I got this bento from a Japanese goods store. The biggest one is about 400 ml, about 1.6 cups (because im American lol) and the smallest one holds 180 ml or .75 cups/3/4.

I get about 40 grams of Protein depending on the food combo in them. Im a vegetarian so here I have vegan jerkey, vegan breadless chicken strips, edamame Beans and white cheese. Got some veggies and fruit for Fiber, some baked fries, and a serving of these no sugar added dark chocolate gems for dessert.

I supplement the rest with a Protein yogurt an/or Protein Shake. Takes me anywhere from 70-90 grams of protein daily. 20220512_173342.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

Those containers are nice!

On 05/12/2022 at 18:29, ms.sss said:

“Poolside” pork dumplings.

Someone posted “poolside nachos” a while back and i’ve been waiting for weeks to follow suit! (The weather has finally co-operated!)

I started off with 2, but ended up eating 4 (plus 2 espresso martinis) by the end of the afternoon.

364 calories.

A4CBAEC9-2428-4642-AEB8-B7FC9DB9F098.thumb.jpeg.365929716ce7d8f85d2350418d7be805.jpeg

Can I-say I just don’t care about the dumplings bc I’m staring at the nice cool looking beautiful pool!!
PS I live in Texas and we are already steady in the mid 90s here.
I’d be in your pool trading the espresso martini for a strawberry margarita !! Or two!! Hehehehe🍷

Dinner-super juicy and good. (Home cooked on the grill in the backyard)
Cheeseburger w lettuce/tomato
I had three fries. (Not pictured), also dipped in ketchup.
Best part-on paper plates so no dishes!!

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Oh ate 1/2….
PS and dinner not by a pool with🍷
@ms.sss can I come over!!??lol