Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Is the cauliflower mac & cheese just cauliflower au gratin? Steamed cauliflower, smothered in béchamel sauce & backed in the oven until golden?

7 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Is the cauliflower mac & cheese just cauliflower au gratin? Steamed cauliflower, smothered in béchamel sauce & backed in the oven until golden?

It was prepared (mostly) there was a bag of cooked cauliflower in a broth that you had to drain and a package of a cheese sauce that you put on top. It could go in oven or microwave just to heat it. Yours sounds better though. 😋

Edited by ShoppGirl

Another work day so more packed meals!
Green smoothie- spinach, kale, unsweetened almond milk, frozen strawberries, chocolate Protein Powder

Triscuit thins with some harvest chicken salad- chicken, thin sliced red onion, celery, reduced sugar craisins, diced apple, pecans and almonds in a dressing of light mayo, apple cider vinegar, and maple Syrup with some spices

an egg white omelette with a spinach gruyere chicken sausage, onions and sun dried tomatoes

my trusty thermos with vegetable Soup

and then another (there’s already one in the coffee mug with espresso) Protein Shake for coffee and my beef bouillon packet.

Also, I always pack a couple Protein Bars, a shelf stable soup, and other Snacks in case I don’t eat (not in the mood for) what I packed and adjust my calories accordingly.

006CC7D0-C2F0-47E0-BFEE-D15C34EE0B1F.jpeg

0E7FBA07-AC26-4F36-931C-242B8289B9ED.jpeg

42C6D066-72D7-43F2-9FCB-F6F430BBA4A1.jpeg

FDB52600-E0ED-46D1-9E31-BE00E613A672.jpeg

Hubby grilled up a pork loin. Omg so tender!!
Grilled pork loin, fresh seasoned green Beans & sweet potato. Forgot to take a pic after. Only ate half of everything

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

@ms.sss how’s this for dessert? I had a friend whose sister passed away and she was having family stay at her house. She asked if I could make my famous chocolate cake for them. It’s 3 layers and with the best frosting ever. Since it was going outside of my house, didn’t have to be worried about eating any. I normally use chocolate curls for decoration but I couldn’t find any (not sure they ship them to TX outside of the winter season) so I grated up a Ghirardelli chocolate bar. The nubs that were left I threw away - that was hard but went straight in the trash.

E0500724-C4C8-4FDA-B806-9D225AEEBA36.jpeg

435AB0FB-FDED-4597-8C57-EBE87012D6AF.jpeg

On 09/25/2021 at 13:45, Crick said:

@ms.sss how’s this for dessert? I had a friend whose sister passed away and she was having family stay at her house. She asked if I could make my famous chocolate cake for them. It’s 3 layers and with the best frosting ever. Since it was going outside of my house, didn’t have to be worried about eating any. I normally use chocolate curls for decoration but I couldn’t find any (not sure they ship them to TX outside of the winter season) so I grated up a Ghirardelli chocolate bar. The nubs that were left I threw away - that was hard but went straight in the trash.

Oh my goodness! Looks to die for!!(drooling)

19 hours ago, Crick said:

Please tell me someone took a pic of the cake cut 🙏🏽 I NEED to see the layers 😂😍

On 9/24/2021 at 5:41 PM, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

an egg white omelette with a spinach gruyere chicken sausage, onions and sun dried tomatoes

42C6D066-72D7-43F2-9FCB-F6F430BBA4A1.jpeg

Looks so good 👩🏽‍🍳💋

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Please tell me someone took a pic of the cake cut 🙏🏽 I NEED to see the layers 😂😍

I don’t have a picture from them but here’s one from another time I made it…

263C3C8B-3C1D-47CC-B878-F4F9C551C4BB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Crick said:

I don’t have a picture from them but here’s one from another time I made it…

263C3C8B-3C1D-47CC-B878-F4F9C551C4BB.jpeg

Omg that looks soooooo delicious.

23 hours ago, Crick said:

Jeeee-zus. You had me at Ghirardelli chocolate.

Any pics of it cut into????? Looks effing awesome.

Edited to add: NM, i just saw your follow up post. Everything i would have expected! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUM!

Edited by ms.sss

Dammmnnnnnnnn....

Had I known how many calories were in that take-out Salad Dressing packet beforehand, I wouldn't have put it on my salad! I mean, WTF?!?!? 174 calories?!?!?

Anyhoo, todays first meal of the day: takeout garden salad with aforementioned extreme-calorie salad dressing, some leftover teriyaki-glazed grilled salmon(+ an espresso martini beforehand, not shown): 625 calories.

Am eating it now, and will likely eat about 1/2 of it now and the rest later.

IMG_5469.thumb.JPG.2156d973e2a28a047e200236edda31b5.JPG

54 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Jeeee-zus. You had me at Ghirardelli chocolate.

Any pics of it cut into????? Looks effing awesome.

Edited to add: NM, i just saw your follow up post. Everything i would have expected! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUM!

I have a picture from a time before - I wasn’t at the house when they cut the cake.

10F1198A-4EBD-45AD-818C-1CAE8D62976C.jpeg