Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

18 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Some food from today....

1st pic, first meal of day, a salad, of course. My regular salad stuff with beets, some of yesterday's shakshura, and some curried chicken salad: 322 calories. Me and the Kid ate out of the container at the same time, and am guessing I probably ate a little less than a quarter of it (she eats faster than me!)

2nd pic, today's baking item: Earl Grey Macarons w/ earl grey infused buttercream filling & Ginger Macarons w/ glacé-ginger cream filling. I ate almost half of one of the Earl Grey ones: 130 calories. (the sad looking clumps at the bottom left of this image were shell fails)

3rd pic, dinner: Tamarind Soup with chicken: 219 calories. (drank all the broth first then worked on the solids)

IMG_1019.thumb.JPG.6faba48d3486ba77e5e6d555318ac784.JPG

IMG_1034.thumb.JPG.6f09f7be81f97948fe9ccb30357c79a6.JPG

IMG_1032.thumb.JPG.37c2502404c8c0aba7beb899b72a0332.JPG

I think these need to be quality controlled...

94DEDB94-3E64-45E1-BC04-61E4A91DD132.gif.9158ffda054e5f5b40077761f8433692.gif

On 3/2/2021 at 8:40 AM, OAGBPal said:

And here I am doing 101 different versions of cabbage and chicken these days. I don't know what's going on with me, I love cabbage at the moment. Pointed cabbage, white cabbage ... I think it's because it really goes down nicely in far greater volume than anything else, and just a lil' oil and lemon and salt and it's basically a meal all on its own.

Looks like something from a dumpster, though, so I won't make my debut in this thread ... yet.

Love cabbage anything!!! Do share a dish photo. Here's my favorite beef cabbage Soup, cabbage apple slaw and Asian salad.

IMG_4465.jpeg

IMG_7497.jpeg

IMG_6232.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Love cabbage anything!!! Do share a dish photo. Here's my favorite beef cabbage Soup, cabbage apple slaw and Asian salad.

IMG_4465.jpeg

I NEED this Soup in my life! It looks sooooo good 😩🤤🤤🤤

Late dinner featuring fiancé’s plate: Seco de carne de res aka cilantro beef stew. Ate one piece of beef and half a potato and I was stuffed.

Tried getting fancy with the plating but I think it looks like I was trying too hard lol

7A873A7A-0ED2-4C1C-A720-74B2050BF2AE.jpeg

184C1833-1E57-4D36-B854-31047658D81D.jpeg

12 minutes ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

featuring fiancé’s plate

HOLD. UP. A. SECOND.

Think u’d slip that in without nobody noticing??!

When did BF become Fiancé ????????

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ❤️

Edited by ms.sss

On 03/03/2021 at 21:28, MarvelGirl25 said:

Late dinner featuring fiancé’s plate: Seco de carne de res aka cilantro beef stew. Ate one piece of beef and half a potato and I was stuffed.

Tried getting fancy with the plating but I think it looks like I was trying too hard lol

7A873A7A-0ED2-4C1C-A720-74B2050BF2AE.jpeg

184C1833-1E57-4D36-B854-31047658D81D.jpeg

Wow very nicely plated! And no it doesn’t look like you’re trying too hard! It looks like you’re a really awesome cook who also played well!! Yum!

Here is last nights dinner, on a paper plate to avoid more dishes....salmon w my usual green Beans. Ate all of it! I ❤️salmon!

image-0.0040531158447265625.jpg

11 hours ago, ms.sss said:

HOLD. UP. A. SECOND.

Think u’d slip that in without nobody noticing??!

When did BF become Fiancé ????????

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ❤️

LOL! Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

And it happened on Christmas eve. I must have forgotten to mention it lol Im still trying to get use to saying fiancé instead of boyfriend.

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

LOL! Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

And it happened on Christmas eve. I must have forgotten to mention it lol Im still trying to get use to saying fiancé instead of boyfriend.

Because I love engagements/weddings, AND I love photoshop, AND I have waaaay too much time on my hands it's pretty sad, I just spent the past hour doing this. LOL.

My original intention was to photoshop a whole bunch of bridesmaids in the background with a bunch of BP avatars as heads, but I'm kinda tired now, Lolololzzzzzz....

Congrats again!

IMG_1055.thumb.JPG.67e54e6d7c3677387a54d40ddaecec85.JPG

5 hours ago, Kris77 said:

Here is last nights dinner, on a paper plate to avoid more dishes....salmon w my usual green Beans. Ate all of it! I ❤️salmon!

image-0.0040531158447265625.jpg

I ❤️ Salmon too!

On 3/4/2021 at 11:22 AM, ms.sss said:

Because I love engagements/weddings, AND I love photoshop, AND I have waaaay too much time on my hands it's pretty sad, I just spent the past hour doing this. LOL.

My original intention was to photoshop a whole bunch of bridesmaids in the background with a bunch of BP avatars as heads, but I'm kinda tired now, Lolololzzzzzz....

Congrats again!

IMG_1055.thumb.JPG.67e54e6d7c3677387a54d40ddaecec85.JPG

Ohhhhh myyyyyyy goshhhhhh! This is the best thing I have EVER seen! 😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😍 I freaking love it! This is definitely going to be my new background on my computer lol Thank you!!! I’m truly amazed!