Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Eggplant parmesan (from local restaurant) with avocado and salad.

IMG_20210107_111147.thumb.jpg.72f17af356bc6db005da85ff066b3763.jpg1444912596_Screenshot_20210107-1208182.png.15fc78b2d5151fce307014eaed7e85f0.png2002940675_Screenshot_20210107-1208272.thumb.png.fa64683f4ae5058038482cb245ba8cab.png

I have no clue what the real cals are so I chose the highest for the category but I ate about 75%.

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

I do plan to get an air fryer,

I'm just waiting (stubborn)

1979369215_tenor(2).gif.329c5909e9e15dc47c53780eab066d69.gif

giphy.gif.c84a7773f977ef57cc77c6cba3d4e44f.gif

15 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I do plan to get an air fryer,

I'm just waiting (stubborn)

1979369215_tenor(2).gif.329c5909e9e15dc47c53780eab066d69.gif

I was considering getting one until I read that’s is basically a convection oven and I already have that feature on mine.

I’ve upped my homemade corn tortilla game. 60 calories for each tortilla. (I weigh them) 3 ingredients, Masa, Water and salt. No oil, no fat. You do need a cast Iron tortilla press though, cheap ones don’t cut it.

It’s a great way to bump up boring dinners and add a bunch of veggies. We are huge fans of Rick Bayless sauces and marinades, Frontera Grill. Really low in calories and not bland at all.

So far so good, my weight has maintained stable 2.5 years out. I’m super conscious about my weight and have to be diligent. I think Americans should get bonus points this year. I’m exhausted!

Anyway, I highly recommend making your own tortillas!

78D3F565-BDF0-4AF2-AA7F-0FA42C62EA35.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I think Americans should get bonus points this year

I think everyone should subtract the last year from their age 😂

5 hours ago, Sam B said:

I’m confused about my Vitamins y’all. Can you guys tell me exactly what to get 🙌🏻

Any bariatric specific Vitamin is a safe choice since they are formulate for the WLS community.

12 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I have analysis paralysis 😩

I am terrible about shopping every purchase TO DEATH (I had been shopping for a new TV for over two years before I finally gave in and bought one on Black Friday). When I bought my air fryer, I was actually shopping for a deep fryer (this was way before I started my weight loss journey, when I was in an "eat what tastes good" phase), but I kept seeing air fryers in my search results. I decided that I would give the air fryer a chance and buy a deep fryer later, and I just picked one! I bought the Amazon's Choice air fryer and I could not be happier. I never did go back and buy a deep fryer.

I found a Keto bread (1 net carb and 30 kcals per slice) that tastes good! dinner tonight... I ate the small half of the grilled cheese sandwich and all of the tomatoes with avocado. Yummy!

318132A8-7779-40D5-8A2F-A9352B9CF2B8.jpeg

10 hours ago, dms75 said:

My Breakfast panini this morning

EECE681D-49E7-405A-8F1D-3ABD0132996F.jpeg

0E6C2F64-B946-4861-A26C-30C967BED325.jpeg

B3FC4B0C-2942-4579-A129-3C85880ADF19.jpeg

That looks delicious! How much were you able to eat, and how far out are you from your surgery? That looks huge!

15 hours ago, Neller said:

That looks delicious! How much were you able to eat, and how far out are you from your surgery? That looks huge!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b2c0db9c3177dd8383
I ate it all! It wasn’t that much.... I’m almost 8 months out of surgery.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:24 AM, BigSue said:

I am terrible about shopping every purchase TO DEATH (I had been shopping for a new TV for over two years before I finally gave in and bought one on Black Friday). When I bought my air fryer, I was actually shopping for a deep fryer (this was way before I started my weight loss journey, when I was in an "eat what tastes good" phase), but I kept seeing air fryers in my search results. I decided that I would give the air fryer a chance and buy a deep fryer later, and I just picked one! I bought the Amazon's Choice air fryer and I could not be happier. I never did go back and buy a deep fryer.

I’m going through this with a blender right now! I like the idea of the 900 watt Nutribullet, has anyone used one? I had a Ninja that just died and I don’t need a full size blender. I pretty much only use it to make fake ice cream from frozen bananas, I’d appreciate any recommendations.