Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

5 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Egg salad lunch today... And, Mr. Sophie (our resident baker) just made these cinnamon swirl Cookies for a neighborhood Christmas stroll-by from a safe distance. Found this tea towel for a friend's gift. Unfortunately, Christmas calories are not on my menu! For today, I Celebrate my 2nd year sleeve anniversary. Mrs. Sophie and cookie calories all year long departed that very day December 17, 2018. No longer miss that out-of-control decadence. Very Happy Holiday season everyone!

IMG_6956.jpeg

IMG_6838.jpeg

IMG_6902.jpeg

IMG_6860.jpeg

Happy Surgiversary!!!

2 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Fish stew with cod, scallops, and shrimp. Yep, ate on the couch with the bowl in my lap. It was good! 😋

C0FE3678-2E73-437B-9367-FE4C9501013B.jpeg

Welcome to the informal eating zone, nice isn't it ♥️

3 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Fish stew with cod, scallops, and shrimp. Yep, ate on the couch with the bowl in my lap. It was good! 😋

That fish stew looks dang delicious. Is there anywhere to eat beside the couch?? 😂

Happy anniversary Sophie. Should we expect Mr Sophie’s Christmas cookie care packages in the mail soon? Tee hee!

I haven’t been as meticulous as usual, and I’ve been less active, Sorting through Pokémon cards doesn’t burn calories! I swear I gain weight SO easy! It’s only 2.5 pounds but it was quick. I decided to get back to the basics today and made a very tasty Asian salad.

222E916D-2DF9-4490-BDB7-DC268F1B6D73.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I haven’t been as meticulous as usual, and I’ve been less active, Sorting through Pokémon cards doesn’t burn calories! I swear I gain weight SO easy! It’s only 2.5 pounds but it was quick. I decided to get back to the basics today and made a very tasty Asian salad.

I want a bite! Any big scores on the Pokeman cards!? Who knew!

4 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

I want a bite! Any big scores on the Pokeman cards!? Who knew!

Let’s just say I’m shocked. We have some crazy valuable cards.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:53 PM, MarvelGirl25 said:

Breakfast was super filling so I ended up skipping lunch. Had an omelette minus the slice of toast and butter which was for my bf and dinner was homemade chicken Soup.

A8CECBCE-7EC1-49D9-B516-E1D119697E21.jpeg

On 12/17/2020 at 9:19 PM, WishMeSmaller said:

C0FE3678-2E73-437B-9367-FE4C9501013B.jpeg

I dunno about you guys buy my enjoyment of soupy-soups has plummeted since wls. I just cant eat them comfortably anymore. In order not to feel overly full and ick, I need to drink the liquid first, then have some solids. And if I want more liquid after that, I'd have to wait, and often, by then I don't want any anymore. Or worse, I forget and don't wait long enough (since its sitting in front of me) and then I regret it. Sigh.

For this reason, Soups are mostly the very thick chowder kind for me know.

On 12/19/2020 at 10:50 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

Wowza. This salad looks restaurant-quality. YUMMMMMM

Our Christmas celebration was on the 26th this year and we hosted. I’m still trying to recover from all that cooking. I made pineapple ham, pernil (roasted pork shoulder) , rice, chicken Madeira, garden salad, potato salad, lasagna, stuffed mushrooms, jalapeño poppers, cod cakes, a charcuterie board, mini avocado toasts topped with Cajun shrimp and for desert I made an orange cake, Peruvian hot chocolate, and chocolate covered strawberries. I bought baklava, Christmas Cookies and paneton.

Not sure if it’s just me but everytime I cook I lose my appetite. I sat there and watched everyone eat and after they left I ate from the charcuterie board, had some hot chocolate, and went straight to sleep lol

Here are some pics I managed to take:

012C07E6-4154-4147-ACD7-5CF8C9F06C05.jpeg

1A1818B2-A919-401A-8571-F0B029E6AAAE.jpeg

384058F6-1343-47F2-AC54-D446CC50EB76.jpeg

02C58807-34B1-490E-B564-6BB799C43B7B.jpeg

4A03A03F-4102-40E6-B0CD-1C173653729E.jpeg

08D28DBA-7B54-4DB7-B317-1E198400DE9F.jpeg

06B55577-00D2-4318-A56D-5DBEDDE595A4.jpeg

3768E930-F0ED-4F36-B57E-8DE594433FDA.jpeg

22 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Not sure if it’s just me but everytime I cook I lose my appetite. 

Sometimes this happens to me too, so I just give my food away.

hOwypIQ.gif.b2012ccb0ce1b15f163d70c15cf9b80a.gif

(Historical evidence depicting me while everyone enjoys my meals)

Sort of a chicken cheesesteak vibe, stuffed bell pepper. Chicken breast, onions, green pepper, mushrooms and cheese. As usual, I ate the whole thing 🙄😋

F79720DF-910F-4EDC-A1FE-515ACF0DAD23.jpeg

Edited by WishMeSmaller

It's going to take some more weeks I guess. Corona doesn't make it any easier. Everything has to be done online and via e-mail as it seems.

I usually don't mind that but since all the people who usually don't do that order online, contact stores online etc. - there seems to be a huge we-are-behind-answering-mails thing going on right now.