Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

2 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

I'm very much like you in regards to weight fluctuation and maintenance. I Celebrate 2 years out next month. I can settle at 113 up to 118 pounds depending upon bowel movements, Water intake, exercise and just daily normal movement or lack thereof. I've noticed if I eat out even ordering healthy choices, and asking they leave of excess salt, fat or sugar - you know there is still hidden ingredients that will show up on the scale. I also note if I do not drink 80 oz. or over per day or forget a Vitamin - I'll fluctuate. I do not count calories, but keep a daily log of three meals a day. I don't snack. I weigh every morning to monitor not out of obsession, but to remain vigilant of any drastic changes or upward spikes. I enlist intermittent fasting, and always feel great after doing so. It is interesting to read here t

7 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

It’s cold, sleety and windy today. Beef stew was the perfect dinner and the house smells great! Was only 325 calories to boot.

6B8712AF-F358-405C-BDB6-E0DB8FB71F8B.jpeg

That looks delicious CB. Did you make it in the instant pot, stove or crock pot? What cut of beef? I love mashed potatoes and gravy. Hot roast beef sandwiches were all the rage in central Pennsylvania!

Made hubby some authentic Cuban sandwiches this past weekend. While I've not wanted to reintroduce bread back into my meal plans post WLS (breads, flour based Desserts and pastas were my culprits pre WLS) - I used the same yummy ingredients of thinly sliced lean low salt ham, pork (left over from pork roast), fresh dills, Swiss cheese, mustard - And, substituted bread for leftover Protein pancakes (egg and cottage cheese) grilled + pressed with Iron skillet. The primitive way instead of a sandwiche press! Haha.

IMG_6689.jpeg

IMG_6686.jpeg

IMG_6690.jpeg

For everyone balling on a budget

He focuses on Keto but mostly on clean foods so perfect for people transitioning to post WLS lifestyle/diets

Edited by GreenTealael

On 11/15/2020 at 1:00 AM, Koko.G said:

That chicken looks amazing, all of your dishes do lol!

Thank you @Koko.G ! ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗

On 11/15/2020 at 12:48 AM, Koko.G said:

Would you mind sharing your recipe? It looks delicious!

Of course :)

I place the chicken in a huge bowl and season it with salt, pepper, a tiny bit of cumin, and lots of garlic powder. I then squeeze in tons of fresh lemon juice, basically until the chicken looks almost submerged in it, and add about 4 gloves of chopped garlic to the mixture. I’ll then leave it overnight and grill it whole then slice it up after that way it retains more juice.

For the salad I use what’s shown in the pic (romaine, low fat feta, black olives, cucumbers, and tomatoes) red onions are usually good in a Greek salad too. For dressing I just used a store bought. I don’t know why but the only dressing I’m super picky with is Greek lol this is the one I use if you were wondering:

81eWcvPOTqL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by MarvelGirl25

9 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

That looks delicious CB. Did you make it in the instant pot, stove or crock pot? What cut of beef? I love mashed potatoes and gravy. Hot roast beef sandwiches were all the rage in central Pennsylvania!

I 100% agree, this looks sooo good and comforting!

8 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Made hubby some authentic Cuban sandwiches this past weekend. While I've not wanted to reintroduce bread back into my meal plans post WLS (breads, flour based Desserts and pastas were my culprits pre WLS) - I used the same yummy ingredients of thinly sliced lean low salt ham, pork (left over from pork roast), fresh dills, Swiss cheese, mustard - And, substituted bread for leftover Protein pancakes (egg and cottage cheese) grilled + pressed with Iron skillet. The primitive way instead of a sandwiche press! Haha.

IMG_6686.jpeg

Omgggggg I've been craving a good Cuban sandwich since before surgery. This looks perfect! ❤️ Oh and @summerset, I want that schnitzel sandwich too lol I'm drooling here...

31 minutes ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Of course :)

I place the chicken in a huge bowl and season it with salt, pepper, a tiny bit of cumin, and lots of garlic powder. I then squeeze in tons of fresh lemon juice, basically until the chicken looks almost submerged in it, and add about 4 gloves of chopped garlic to the mixture. I’ll then leave it overnight and grill it whole then slice it up after that way it retains more juice.< br />
For the salad I use what’s shown in the pic (romaine, low fat feta, black olives, cucumbers, and tomatoes) red onions are usually good in a Greek salad too. For dressing I just used a store bought. I don’t know why but the only dressing I’m super picky with is Greek lol this is the one I use if you were wondering:

81eWcvPOTqL._SL1500_.jpg

@MarvelGirl25 Thank you so much for sharing. I'm somewhat of a newbie, had sleeve 10/16. All of your food seriously makes me inspired. While I am going through the 1st 8 weeks taking each week as it comes has been somewhat difficult at times. I'm excited to be able to expand my options and try new recipes. Thank you 😊 💓

cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with homemade Keto ketchup (BFF made the ketchup for me and it tastes just like ketchup - actually better!)

One slice (as shown) is 301 calories. I had a whole slice, with about 1 tsp of the keto ketchup (I have no idea what the caloric count of this is, so I'm just going to guess maybe 15 cals per tsp).

This meatloaf was crazy filling and I probably ate too much as I am uncomfortably full. Was very yum though!

IMG_0208.thumb.jpeg.11f150232d73dbd574c83797aee0602f.jpeg IMG_0209.thumb.jpg.b0b9fcaf35dc8dc7f5c7e2d26e9164a2.jpg

IMG_0213.thumb.jpg.398095f1591fae6101549807b798027b.jpg

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with homemade Keto ketchup (BFF made the ketchup for me and it tastes just like ketchup - actually better!)

One slice (as shown) is 301 calories. I had a whole slice, with about 1 tsp of the Keto ketchup (I have no idea what the caloric count of this is, so I'm just going to guess maybe 15 cals per tsp).

This meatloaf was crazy filling and I probably ate too much as I am uncomfortably full. Was very yum though!

IMG_0208.thumb.jpeg.11f150232d73dbd574c83797aee0602f.jpeg IMG_0209.thumb.jpg.b0b9fcaf35dc8dc7f5c7e2d26e9164a2.jpg

IMG_0213.thumb.jpg.398095f1591fae6101549807b798027b.jpg

This is the prettiest meatloaf I've ever seen! Leave it to our resident chef. Bet it tasted heavenly. Now I need to make one... Looks great for leftovers, too.

ms.sss, how does it get so golden brown on bottom? Usually all the juices settle at the bottom with my meatloaf. Do you bake it, then flip and put it in the broiler? What cut of ground meat works best?