Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

3 hours ago, 2Bsmaller18 said:

I am getting close to the 2 year mark post bypass. Only family knows about surgery. Due to covid and pre Covid work environment I rarely have meals outside of immediate family. I'm stressed about a year form now still drawing attention with the extremely limited amount I can eat.

Don’t worry about still eating smaller portions. To people who don’t know I had surgery, I just say I’m continuing to eat small portions to maintain my weight & if I ate larger portions, I’d put the weight on again. It seems to satisfy everyone.

I have to snack to get in the calories to maintain my weight. I eat three meals & 4 - 5 Snacks. I feel like I eat all day.

Made tuna patties, ate 3 and I’m so full

5B3368F3-9433-468A-A5A1-622BDF5935D2.jpeg

You folks here give me hope. I'm 5 days postop VSG and want to eat real food. Seeing your photos let's me know that while I can't have it now, I will be able to have it later. It all looks soooo goooood!

Sent from my SM-T710 using BariatricPal mobile app

4 hours ago, summerset said:

How do you make them?

Used four eggs and separated the whites from the yolks. Added the yolks to the tuna and seasoned with salt, lemon pepper, parsley, a little garlic powder, and added chopped onions. I then beat the egg whites until they were fluffy and folded them in the tuna mixture. To cook them I just spooned the mixture on a pan with some olive oil spray.

Note: you really don’t have to separate the whites from the yolk but I do this because it makes for a more light airy patty vs a dense one.

dinner last night was a tuna melt on zero carb bread inspired by all the beautiful sandwiches @GreenTealael makes. My bf ate the other half for me.

A518E75F-581E-4ED1-AF9F-07C729690472.jpeg

8DC2E854-998D-4FF5-8313-07BB99FE6317.jpeg

On 11/07/2020 at 07:42, MarvelGirl25 said:

Used four eggs and separated the whites from the yolks. Added the yolks to the tuna and seasoned with salt, lemon pepper, parsley, a little garlic powder, and added chopped onions. I then beat the egg whites until they were fluffy and folded them in the tuna mixture. To cook them I just spooned the mixture on a pan with some olive oil spray.

Note: you really don’t have to separate the whites from the yolk but I do this because it makes for a more light airy patty vs a dense one.

I like this recipe! Are you using fresh tuna or this is canned?