Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Will have the leftovers from this evening for lunch. Tomorrow night it's the rest of the sticky rice and a yellow curry with the other half of the tofu package, red onion and spinach.

Then I need to use up the rest of the green pesto. I have some green gnocchi at home (new vegan product at the local REWE market) which might be a good match together with spinach. Meh, I hate meal planning. Have to buy this, have to use up that...

Hopefully the grocery stores are not sold out again of frozen vegetables, 'cause 'rona panic. I bet I'm going to see empty shelves when it comes to toilet paper, Pasta and flour. Luckily I don't need to buy any of these items this week.

🙄

Edited by summerset

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Everything Bagel Seasoning?

yes!

4 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Looks soooooo good, I am back on the avocado train too

Im avocado obsessed! Although Im still in weight loss mode and its high in cals, I find it worth it because its so filling and after a year out I find I can eat way more so it helps.

Cant wait to see your beautiful creations with avocado!

12 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Im avocado obsessed! Although Im still in weight loss mode and its high in cals, I find it worth it because its so filling and after a year out I find I can eat way more so it helps.

Cant wait to see your beautiful creations with avocado!

Sadly I just add it to the side of dishes

645851512_tenor(15).gif.f5ef7acef529562598eced1d91ada2c7.gif

Made the apple cake again.

This time with oat flour, vanilla Protein Powder, dark almond butter, cinnamon, coffee spice and a bit of Water.

Put half of the dough on the bottom, filled the glass pan with apple pieces, dusted with cinnamon and topped with the rest of the dough as crumbles.

Less fuss and even better than last time.

616702893_applecake.thumb.jpg.476f1923b9fe5c4af8a2db0b720fade1.jpg

Tofu, spinach and red onion in a yellow curry sauce (yellow curry paste and coconut milk) over sticky rice.

curry.thumb.jpg.4237c300e8138861057610db6af98101.jpg

ETA: it never ceases to surprise me how a truckload of spinach seems to cook to almost nothing, even when using frozen spinach.

Edited by summerset

21 hours ago, summerset said:

Will have the leftovers from this evening for lunch. Tomorrow night it's the rest of the sticky rice and a yellow curry with the other half of the tofu package, red onion and spinach.

Then I need to use up the rest of the green pesto. I have some green gnocchi at home (new vegan product at the local REWE market) which might be a good match together with spinach. Meh, I hate meal planning. Have to buy this, have to use up that...

Hopefully the grocery stores are not sold out again of frozen vegetables, 'cause 'rona panic. I bet I'm going to see empty shelves when it comes to toilet paper, Pasta and flour. Luckily I don't need to buy any of these items this week.

🙄

This is still happening or just beginning?

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

This is still happening or just beginning?

Beginning with raising infection rates. People are hoarding Pasta and toilet paper again.

I was pleasantly surprised that all frozen vegetables I usually buy were available and fully stocked though.