Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

lunch today... hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, and a little grilled corn salad with chili, lime, and feta. So happy to be eating mostly regular food again!

IMG_20200902_091608.jpg

15 hours ago, Bari_KS said:

While the bread does contain 9 grams of total carbohydrates, the fine print on the package states that 9 grams of total carbs minus 9 grams of dietary Fiber equals 0 grams of net carbs. Fiber is a type of carb that the body does not absorb, so when all or most of the carbs in this bread are from fiber, they should simply pass through the body.

I know, it was more of a joke about Zero carb being a conspiracy 😆

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

I know, it was more of a joke about Zero carb being a conspiracy 😆

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where the nonfat frozen yogurt made everyone fat 😂

yogurt.gif.b4ba780b55dc586a083ddd6940f7807f.gif

I swear this was delicious despite the poor plating and lighting 😞

Korean Fried Chicken

IMG_3319.thumb.jpg.01d189adb697b10faef4af444fe320b9.jpg

IMG_3321.thumb.jpg.598c92ce373326855691d3f9f11b72c0.jpg

553422816_ScreenShot09-03-20at01_26PM.PNG.9f968d03c67398a94713c74b77e82f5d.PNG

KFC.jpg.dd83e8caadcc1da6a697d87baeb9089e.jpg

On 9/2/2020 at 3:55 PM, GreenTealael said:

Zero (*net) carb toast

Lumii_20200902_155336216.jpg

I thought that was a wooden bird head silhouette...

Leftovers from dinner last night: mixed greens and 2oz seared ahi tuna. I added 2oz of carrots and drizzled some my own low-cal vinaigrette on it (i didnt like the dressing they served with it in the side yesterday, so just tossed it). Plan on eating it all: 131 calories.

Aside: is it just me or do you all ask for everything (sauces/gravies/dressings) on the side too??

089ACE9B-637D-4683-B149-871F9ABFACAE.thumb.jpeg.bc3c84cdd3bd5d778084f72f77f28fc4.jpeg

The Governor in my state finally allowed the gyms to open up this past Tuesday. I've been getting my pump on ever since. It's been mid March since I last worked out in a gym.

20200904_142343.jpg

I'm so sorry! Meant to post this in another group. I go too excited and didn't notice where I was. Again, I'm sorry!

Edited by Dtrain84

Cookout with friends yesterday. I made the wings, cheesecake, wonton cups, and BBQ ribs (forgot to take a pic) Ate a little of everything I brought except the ribs and had my friends steak skewers. Also snacked on some salami and cheese. Every time I get out of my eating routine and prepared meals I always feel like crap the next day, and not physically but mentally.

Also don’t mind my ugly mini cheesecakes. I thought I had cupcake liners and turns out I didn’t so I had to make liners out of foil. I also didn’t have enough time to drizzle and decorate each one more so I kinda did a crazy panic drizzle in the pan 😅

C6141CA2-26A5-4F56-9DBC-C6994E9F8292.jpeg

A38AA9FA-9F91-4118-A566-29324CD088BB.jpeg

E5B7CBD1-C964-43C1-8C2B-E1069F8CB560.jpeg

8971EEC3-8745-4868-8AE5-490460F21098.jpeg

Edited by MarvelGirl25

3 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

The Governor in my state finally allowed the gyms to open up this past Tuesday. I've been getting my pump on ever since. It's been mid March since I last worked out in a gym.

20200904_142343.jpg

1 hour ago, Dtrain84 said:

I'm so sorry! Meant to post this in another group. I go too excited and didn't notice where I was. Again, I'm sorry!

Easy mistake, especially with the featured menu item is Beef Cake 🙂

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Cookout with friends yesterday. I made the wings, cheesecake, wonton cups, and BBQ ribs (forgot to take a pic) Ate a little of everything I brought except the ribs and had my friends steak skewers.

Omg. Can i get an invite to your next cookout?!?!?!

Edited by ms.sss

Missed everyone! Back home after the cabin retreat. We saw lions, tigers and bears, oh my! Actually, just bears. A mama bear and her two cubs then, a juvenile later down the lane. Here's a few great dishes we savored from a roof top restaurant in town. Hubbies homemade strawberry rhubarb pie-ettes for himself and our cabin guests.

IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3797.jpeg

IMG_3972.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3896.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3832.jpeg

IMG_3869.jpeg

IMG_3929.jpeg

IMG_3853.jpeg

Lunch/left-overs from dinner last night. My take on Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers using Hatch green chili’s, stuffed with sautéed thin sliced beef, mushrooms, and onions, topped with a bit of reduced fat Mexican cheese blend. Left-overs from dinner last night. Very tasty Ate all of it. About 200 kcals and 19 G Protein.< br>1F654E0B-7C63-48A2-82E2-D3185C701F5C.thumb.jpeg.cf5522aba93379f21d5c5b41263dd5ec.jpeg
YUM! Sounds amazing! Gonna try.