Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

9 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I totally need the recipe 🥰

My basic recipe is:

30 g of Protein Powder

20 g of chickpea flour

1 tsp baking powder (varies on how much I want it to rise)

120 ml plant milk

I mix from there: cocoa powder, dark chocolate chips, whole hazelnuts, blueberries, banana, apple-cinnamon etc. - I also use different Protein powders. Sweeteners are usually not necessary because of the sweeteners in the protein.

Microwave for 3 min on high but this is depended on your microwave oven!

Slim pickings if my fridge/panty this morning (i reaaaaaally need to go grocery shopping!)

Hard boiled egg with seasonings, 2 slices if bacon & 2 yellow plums: 212 calories. Ate it all.

(Sorry, not very exciting...)

758C752A-90C0-4297-807C-F2E27EAC76A3.thumb.jpeg.663d28cd737f36e3105dff033b7a5c7d.jpeg

On 8/3/2020 at 7:25 PM, ms.sss said:

Recipe?

These pizza's are LOADED! They are like a deep dish pizza (my old fave) on a thin crust (also an old fave).

So I basically followed this video for both but I didn’t put as much cheese and for the cauliflower crust I used half the amount of mozzarella cheese and about 2 ounces of goat cheese instead. The key is to dry the heck out of the veggies. I also used frozen veggies instead of fresh since it’s easier to drain out the Water. Unlike the video, after I threw the veggies in the food processor I squeeze the water out with a cloth.

Made dubu kimchi. I became addicted to that dish I bought from my local Korean restaurant and I knew I was going to end up broke if I didn’t learn how to make it lol Made it with chicken breast instead of pork

3C7DFAB7-4592-4C9C-9DFB-41B2BA19F63E.jpeg

5 minutes ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Made dubu kimchi. I became addicted to that dish I bought from my local Korean restaurant and I knew I was going to end up broke if I didn’t learn how to make it lol Made it with chicken breast instead of pork

3C7DFAB7-4592-4C9C-9DFB-41B2BA19F63E.jpeg

😋😋😋😋😋😋

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

...sooooo gooooooooood....

I found this thread too early. I'm only on full liquids! It's gonna be months before I can try some of these delicious looking recipes

2 hours ago, Double_Me said:

I found this thread too early. I'm only on full liquids! It's gonna be months before I can try some of these delicious looking recipes

8129550495_39cd16f4a1_b.jpg

On 8/5/2020 at 1:20 PM, Sophie7713 said:

OH NO...has Silly Kitty gone vegan on us! Haha. ;]

Nope, just Spaetzel > Pork Chop! I love me some carbs 😂

To prove I haven't gone vegan

Pork Belly Tacos w Jicama Wrap and Quinoa (I think?) Salad

IMG_2314.thumb.jpg.d99d782a1b7851f296a9b9917086871c.jpg

IMG_2318.thumb.jpg.bfeeaecf2e830fc79442f4fe592e173f.jpg

28 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Nope, just Spaetzel > Pork Chop! I love me some carbs

I tried to make Spaetzle this past winter, it looked so easy. I wish I had taken a picture it was the worst thing I made in a long time. My son was crying he was laughing so hard at the finished product. I love spaetzle , however I need a better colander. I don’t recall seeing it already made in the store?

My favorite Spaetzle thing is Birds Eye Bavarian Green Beans. Do they still make these? I haven’t seen them in the store for years!

BB85BE2B-0C50-4020-9597-3E03E0F18F56.jpeg

Stuffed Mini Avocados with ground pork. Next time, I will use ground turkey or beef. I haven't had pork in about 3 months, woke up the next day with a headache.

Stuffed Avocado.jpg

6 minutes ago, futurefinemama said:

Stuffed Mini Avocados with ground pork. Next time, I will use ground turkey or beef. I haven't had pork in about 3 months, woke up the next day with a headache.

Stuffed Avocado.jpg

Yum avocado 🥑

P.S. For a split second, I thought your blackberries was caviar, and I was all woah! Thats a lot of caviar! Lol

Edited by ms.sss

Lazy lunch today. Jimmy John’s. I usually get an unwich, however, I noticed they have a smaller (Little John) sandwich now.
I got turkey with extra turkey, and added their oil & vinegar (no mayo or cheese) with a half ounce of their “thinny chips”. Not exactly a balanced meal, but it’s hitting the spot today.

total calories: 245 It feels like so much more.

42646631-1CD9-47DE-8FD9-AA529B6BA896.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I tried to make Spaetzle this past winter, it looked so easy. I wish I had taken a picture it was the worst thing I made in a long time. My son was crying he was laughing so hard at the finished product. I love spaetzle , however I need a better colander. I don’t recall seeing it already made in the store?

My favorite Spaetzle thing is Birds Eye Bavarian Green Beans. Do they still make these? I haven’t seen them in the store for years!

BB85BE2B-0C50-4020-9597-3E03E0F18F56.jpeg

I have never seen that, it looks delicious!

I've had a spaetzel maker in my Amazon cart for ages, but hesitated adding another gadget to my kitchen. So I tried the colander method at first. But my batter/dough was too stiff. So I ended up breaking off the dough/batter by hand. It was so tedious 😒 But at least it tasted good!