Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

salad bars at supermarkets are still closed but one can find some decent pre-mixed salad bowls. Mix of endive, white cabbage, carrots, radicchio and red bell pepper according to the label, pimped it with mixed olives and red onion.

IMG_1625.jpg

Ok, @MarvelGirl25, making these were NOT as easy as I thought they would be!!!

First, I more like painted the chocolate on vs dipped (way to messy...ended up eating and licking all the delicious drips, though lol) Also ended up holding a strawberry in each hand over and over for like 5 mins so it would dry enough to put in wax paper without the coating sliding off. And my cheap toothpicks kept breaking!!! Multiply that by 30 strawberries and that equals what felt like forever!!! I wonder what I was doing wrong...arg.

Lastly, all the cool luster dust colours were out of stock at my local store so I only picked up Pearl and Bronze, which doesn’t nearly come out as nice (can barely tell I put any on, honestly!!!)

Anyway, I am forbidding the family from eating them at the moment because I need the hard evidence of my blood, sweat and tears to exist a little longer.

I may try this again another day. Maybe.

63EB379D-BF84-4BA5-9910-874587C7CD48.jpeg.2a713fa692c58a6989f51ff82098466f.jpeg
B297D8AE-FF3E-44FA-A713-7C889D691C0A.jpeg.b5bcb7699174342d4b100436ca46f9d6.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Now that's exactly the reason why I would never attempt this, lol.

I can clearly remember doing Peanut Butter Protein balls with dark chocolate coating. Roll the balls, put in fridge, melt chocolate, dip one side, put in fridge again, melt chocolate again, dip again, put in fridge again. *aaaargh*

On 5/30/2020 at 2:06 PM, ms.sss said:

First, I more like painted the chocolate on vs dipped (way to messy...ended up eating and licking all the delicious drips, though lol) Also ended up holding a strawberry in each hand over and over for like 5 mins so it would dry enough to put in wax paper without the coating sliding off. And my cheap toothpicks kept breaking!!! Multiply that by 30 strawberries and that equals what felt like forever!!! I wonder what I was doing wrong...arg.

Lastly, all the cool luster dust colours were out of stock at my local store so I only picked up Pearl and Bronze, which doesn’t nearly come out as nice (can barely tell I put any on, honestly!!!)

Anyway, I am forbidding the family from eating them at the moment because I need the hard evidence of my blood, sweat and tears to exist a little longer.

Your blood, sweat and tears duly noted! They still look scrumptious, and I can see the pearlized accents. I certainly think you deserve an A+ for such heroic enthusiastic efforts. The texture, color and variety awesomely delish. And, you sparkle even if the strawberries don't. ;]

Happy birthday Banana peanut & Peanut Butter chia pudding delivered by hubs. Ahhh... dessert, roses and a movie: Legally Blonde I and II. Pink in honor of the the character El Woods. Silly escapism.

IMG_4315.jpeg

IMG_4322.jpeg

IMG_4298.jpeg

I've decided to play along too... although I am pre op I have put on a bunch of weigh since lockdown and need to at least get back where I was before I go back to work!!!

Today marks the start of making better choices....

110 gm Home made low carb lean meatloaf on leaves for lunch.

Total cals - 320

Total carbs - 5.3g

Took a break half way through eating then finished it about an hour after.

20200601_122022.jpg

13 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Happy birthday banana peanut & Peanut Butter chia pudding delivered by hubs. Ahhh... dessert, roses and a movie: Legally Blonde I and II. Pink in honor of the the character El Woods. Silly escapism.

IMG_4315.jpeg

IMG_4322.jpeg

IMG_4298.jpeg

❤️❤️Happy Belated Birthday ❤️❤️

Afternoon snack: cottage cheese + blueberries + strawberries + pumpkin seeds (+ black pepper + cayenne powder)

163 calories

IMG_8060.thumb.jpg.bd3a460b0165e937737a10ef4ba472ab.jpg

On 5/30/2020 at 2:06 PM, ms.sss said:

Ah yes, if you paint the chocolate on it wont look as smooth vs dipping them. And after I dip them I place them immediately on the wax paper even wet. At first I thought the same as you, that the chocolate would come off on the back, but it doesn't.

But I agree with everything @Sophie7713 said! These look absolutely delicious and I love the nut topping you used! These would go quick in my house! Maybe next time I make them I can make you a tiny demo vid of how I dip them? :) Amazing job regardless!!!

Yesterday’s meal: chicken kabob salad and froyo. I finally remembered to take an after pic.

C2AB1F91-B61D-4B06-8F46-15C292D0DFCC.jpeg

612799DD-7034-4AB9-AC75-80B2B09B0DDC.jpeg

A6635E6D-CAD6-428F-80C4-10B0902F4EB2.jpeg

3 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Maybe next time I make them I can make you a tiny demo vid of how I dip them?

Yes, please!

🙏❤️

17 hours ago, summerset said:

Late Breakfast. Apricots. Flourless bread (never heard of this before but it tastes very good), different spreads. coffee.

Bread.jpg

The spreads look so good! What are these, and the others you have posted while on vacation? The apricots must taste heavenly...

dinner tonight. Wedge salad. pizza cracker. Partial pork chop. Sautéd yellow squash. Wedge salad leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Often make more salad than I can eat in a meal since they can be time consuming to prepare. ;]

IMG_4354.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4356.jpeg