Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

18 hours ago, ms.sss said:

My new fave snack:

Frozen Grapes!

42E029E9-5FA4-4D99-9B01-B54135EE66E4.jpeg

Never thought of freezing them...Fun! Red grapes, a staple in our refrigerator. Just had some for lunch. Great minds think alike. Haha.

IMG_3853.jpeg

5 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Grilled chicken Greek salad 🥗

5882F1A3-F795-4CE1-A47B-DF9F2C7AAE68.jpeg

Okay, then. I'm coming up for dinner! A big YUM. Your chicken looks so tender...

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, going off on a tangent from food here, but I have to share my one and only celebrity encounter myself. 10 years ago, we got to meet Alicia Keyes backstage when she was in town for a concert. The Kid was sooooo upset she didnt get to go to the concert (she was 5!) because her fave song at the time was "No One", so she basically had a meltdown when she found out we met her AND had a picture with her....so I photo-shopped her into it, lol. Over the years, I think she convinced herself she was actually there now. 🤣

alicia_keys_pic_with_theKID_too.jpg.76edee90841d6e776909133a96ec953e.jpg

Adorable! Alicia Keyes is timeless... Love her current commercial.

A UW grad!!!! It's a cheesehead. We love when you come to town for Penn State football, that is. My hometown is State College, PA. I understand Madison is a beautiful college town, as well. I have always wanted to visit. And, I have yet to meet a cheese product I didn't love! A cheeseburger in your honor. ;]

images-3.jpeg

images-4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

UW grad!!!! It's a cheesehead. We love when you come to town for Penn State football, that is. My hometown is State College, PA. I understand Madison is a beautiful college town, as well. I have always wanted to visit. And, I have yet to meet a cheese product I didn't love! A cheeseburger in your honor. ;]

Crack me up. I came up with the name Cheeseburgh when we were living in Pittsburgh *Squirrel Hill, 10 years ago. We lived there about 7 years. It’s my Wisconsin/Pittsburgh combo. I never made it to State College but my husband went there a lot for work.

I was born and raised in Madison and it is a great place, especially if you love lakes. Odd fact about me: I HATE cheese unless it is melted mozzarella on pizza.

food for today. Working the late shift plus on-call until 8 in the morning so if things are going bad I might not be home again until Friday afternoon should I decide to sleep at the hospital. Anyway, truckload of food because of this:

Chestnuts as a muesli base (got this idea from the freeletics nutrition app a while ago and it tastes awesome), one portion with pear as suggested in the app, one with banana. Sandwiches with veg cold cuts and a mango-papaya-curry spread. Tomatoes.

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_8630.jpg

IMG_7174.jpg

BFF came by yesterday to "join" us for dinner (we sat on the porch, she stayed on the driveway, lol).

I made her and the fam loaded noodle bowls (udon, lobster balls, pork & leek dumplings, carrots, edamame, corn & green onions in broth)

...I had a modified version for myself with shiratake noodles & grilled chicken:

IMG_7871.thumb.jpg.49e5c433bb807c3e9279be44a80c2484.jpg IMG_7872.thumb.jpg.34275ed118092687abd36c44d289a285.jpg

21 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

BFF came by yesterday to "join" us for dinner (we sat on the porch, she stayed on the driveway, lol).

I made her and the fam loaded noodle bowls (udon, lobster balls, pork & leek dumplings, carrots, edamame, corn & green onions in broth)

...I had a modified version for myself with shiratake noodles & grilled chicken:

IMG_7871.thumb.jpg.49e5c433bb807c3e9279be44a80c2484.jpg IMG_7872.thumb.jpg.34275ed118092687abd36c44d289a285.jpg

BEAUTIFUL, and looks so yummy!😋What a GREAT friend you are!!💝

Everything looks so good! I’m having one of those hungry days and an apple isn’t cutting it!

I went from fried pork chops and smothered potatoes with gravy to Roasted root veggies with kale And a Veggie sandwich...(Broccoli sprouts, arugula, microgreens, tomatoes, olive spread, hummus, smoky tempeh, plant based cheese, and vegan mayo...this was made for the whole fam! Bless their hearts, my husband went plant based with me, and my son is learning to like Veggies.🥳😁

76AC2424-D531-4EC3-8B62-0C1E8E0A63A9.png

1B31317F-D6CE-4951-BB75-CD661009F9B7.jpeg

On 5/14/2020 at 1:48 PM, ms.sss said:

IMG_7871.thumb.jpg.49e5c433bb807c3e9279be44a80c2484.jpg IMG_7872.thumb.jpg.34275ed118092687abd36c44d289a285.jpg

I'll park on your driveway any day or even across the street! ms.sss, these dinners look delicious, colorful and wonderful... Fit for royalty! We did edamame, too, last night. Only we ordered out from our favorite Thai Lotus restaurant. Your lobster balls look amazing! You didn't have one!? Your BFF struck gold.