Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

What is purple corn drink?

eta* Has anyone heard from @ms.sss ? I checked her profile and she hasn’t checked in since March 23rd. I hope she’s just sick of us and is ok.

Edited by Cheeseburgh

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

😍Whaaaaaa ... we need details 😍

2 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

eta* Has anyone heard from @ms.sss ? I checked her profile and she hasn’t checked in since March 23rd. I hope she’s just sick of us and is ok.

Hope this info helps! You comes dry and you boil it with cinnamon sticks, cloves, and pineapple skin. Once it’s done put it in the fridge and when it’s cold you add lime juice and sweetener of your choice. It’s sooo good😍 the last pic is what it looks like when it’s done. You can top it off with chopped apples. The drink is called chicha morada..... and no, it tastes NOTHING like corn

3E6D71CC-2438-4DD3-A4DF-C5715A57243B.jpeg

97A76006-CEB4-42FA-95F6-8C9FB7A7A50A.jpeg

C9D57366-16B0-4927-A1CA-8DF55BBCF463.jpeg

I plead, nay I implore... Let us not make fun of the food people share on this thread

Oh please if they don't identify it and it looks like a slimy swamp creature ..... that's what it looks like - not making fun of it.

21 minutes ago, IAmGrace said:

Oh please if they don't identify it and it looks like a slimy swamp creature ..... that's what it looks like - not making fun of it.

Nah. But I'll take you on your word this time.

Edited by GreenTealael

44 minutes ago, IAmGrace said:

How much Hagen Das Ice Cream is pictured here?

never mind!

Edited by Cheeseburgh

An alternative to Hagen Daas or Ben & Jerry.
I made this again tonight but made it thicker (less almond milk) so it had the consistency of ice cream. I blend this all in my ninja. I split this with my husband, it makes enough for 2 servings or 1 big serving!

1 large frozen ripe banana (peel and freeze ripe/super ripe bananas)

1/3 cup frozen cherries

about 2 oz unsweetened almond milk

2 tsp Hershey Syrup

6577DE06-6AB2-45B5-AE24-BDCC50963719.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Just now, GreenTealael said:

1 tbsp

I need to get out of the house, I can’t read lol.

@MarvelGirl25 I’ve never heard of purple corn, nor have I ever seen it. The most exotic corn I’ve run across are blue corn chips! I would try that drink in a heartbeat but I think I have zero chance at finding purple corn.

Hashbrown crust quiche, carrot cake from scratch, cheesy potatoes, ham, and roasted veggies were the docket today. And lots of candy from the Easter Bunny ;)Screenshot_20200413-024652_Snapchat.jpeg Resized95Resized952020041295211628.jpeg Snapchat-776561775.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

On 04/11/2020 at 20:28, MarvelGirl25 said:

04/11/2020 06:17 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

Hope this info helps! You comes dry and you boil it with cinnamon sticks, cloves, and pineapple skin. Once it’s done put it in the fridge and when it’s cold you add lime juice and sweetener of your choice. It’s sooo good😍 the last pic is what it looks like when it’s done. You can top it off with chopped apples. The drink is called chicha morada..... and no, it tastes NOTHING like corn

3E6D71CC-2438-4DD3-A4DF-C5715A57243B.jpeg

97A76006-CEB4-42FA-95F6-8C9FB7A7A50A.jpeg

C9D57366-16B0-4927-A1CA-8DF55BBCF463.jpeg

I have been wondering the same thing. Haven’t seen her in in a while. I sent her a couple PM and haven’t heard bk. I hope she and her family are all ok.