Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

49 minutes ago, summerset said:

So who wants to guess? 😁

Baby seal poop on rice cakes! 🤣

2 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Leftovers from yesterday’s dinner, roasted aji panca (Peruvian pepper) chicken and mashed potatoes. I was able to eat the chicken minus the skin and two bites of the mashed potatoes.

038859EE-99BC-4388-9AF3-7F2350BE652F.jpeg

Can I please be invited over for dinner at your place? 🙏🏼

Edited by ms.sss

Today's first meal of the day: a MEATBALL about the size of my fist.

Since I didn't order anything else, I figured it would be easy-peasy to polish this baby off.

Got through maybe a little over a 1/3 of it and was STUFFED. What the heck did they put in this thing??

7125AF40-D290-44E7-9262-D9BF90553E2D.thumb.JPG.b9056b703d14e4e0ab3377634a446894.JPG

Edited by ms.sss

On 1/26/2020 at 3:26 PM, MarvelGirl25 said:

Theres this Portuguese bakery near his moms house and they do the best desserts! That’s where everything came from. The custards are addicting! Show us what you pick up!

As requested...(LOL):

Went a little nuts at the bakery yesterday and bought a ridiculous amount of treats for no other reason other than seeing your treats and salivating over them, @MarvelGirl25!! Going to stop by BFF's place (AND Mom's place AND in-laws's place) tonite to offload some of this cuz there is no way we would be able to eat all of this deliciousness without passing out in sugar comas.

I didn't actually eat ANY of this yesterday for various reasons, but I did have 1/4 of a biscotti, 1 bite of the Kid's cannoli and 1 bite of Mr's egg tart this morning...it's a good thing we're getting rid of most of this later today! #tooYummyToHaveAround

This is a pic of what is still left from my bakery shopping spree (and currently sitting on my kitchen counter, calling out my name, lol):

32ACA196-8D1E-4DD8-B14A-4F9789E16F8F.thumb.JPG.c878cb04d5946bdd04c962e2c8721b48.JPG

Edited by ms.sss

18 hours ago, ms.sss said:

As requested...(LOL):

Went a little nuts at the bakery yesterday and bought a ridiculous amount of treats for no other reason other than seeing your treats and salivating over them, @MarvelGirl25!! Going to stop by BFF's place (AND Mom's place AND in-laws's place) tonite to offload some of this cuz there is no way we would be able to eat all of this deliciousness without passing out in sugar comas.

I didn't actually eat ANY of this yesterday for various reasons, but I did have 1/4 of a biscotti, 1 bite of the Kid's cannoli and 1 bite of Mr's egg tart this morning...it's a good thing we're getting rid of most of this later today! #tooYummyToHaveAround

This is a pic of what is still left from my bakery shopping spree (and currently sitting on my kitchen counter, calling out my name, lol):

32ACA196-8D1E-4DD8-B14A-4F9789E16F8F.thumb.JPG.c878cb04d5946bdd04c962e2c8721b48.JPG

Hahah omg!! You even have the same custard! Everything looks soooo good, especially that big cannoli. I gave the rest of the Desserts away too lol its better that away. 💔

Oh and you never need an invite, you're always welcome ;)

My first attempt at chia pudding. I topped it off with some chopped walnuts. I would have added banana slices but I ran out. The texture will take me some time to get use to but it tastes good! I was inspired by @GreenTealael chia pudding pics. Thanks for the idea!

7F9B9D61-48D0-4A3B-958A-6C309A92BE37.jpeg

7 minutes ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

My first attempt at chia pudding. I topped it off with some chopped walnuts. I would have added banana slices but I ran out. The texture will take me some time to get use to but it tastes good! I was inspired by @GreenTealael chia pudding pics. Thanks for the idea!

7F9B9D61-48D0-4A3B-958A-6C309A92BE37.jpeg

Looks good! I always add a milk to give it a creamy texture 😍

A big ass salad for lunch with Balsamic dressing. Barely able to put a dent in it because of Breakfast and all the Protein that’s in it.

7CE474A2-5804-4695-9091-A837FE848939.jpeg

24BCED14-89FE-4414-92A5-60C177CA997F.jpeg

Edited by MarvelGirl25

lunch break at work with spinach and eggs luckily I have access to a kitchen20200128_130842.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Chia pudding day two :) Loved it so much much I bought smaller jars. This time I made a cinnamon, clove, and mashed banana mixture with milk. I topped it with apples, walnuts and more bananas.

I can see myself eating this for breakfast on the daily but does anyone know if there are restrictions on chia seeds for bariatric patients? On my list of what not to eat, chia seeds were listed but the restriction was only for the first month, from my understanding.

CDD489D9-1C74-47F2-94B9-AFB3FC7C49CF.jpeg