Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Yum! Happy Birthday @MarvelGirl25!!! Hope you had an awesome day!! Looks lovely!

HBD @MarvelGirl25 !!

Your dinner looked delish ❤️, considering all the yumminess you were presented throughout the day, I'm pretty impressed you kept it at 1500!!

P.S. Someday...in an alternate universe, I will convince you to take me out to dinner to all these great places you go to for like a month straight.

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Yesterday was a big eating day for me. I hit a little over 1500 calories and its the highest calorie intake I've had since surgery.

Since I knew I was going out to dinner for my birthday i skipped lunch and had an egg for Breakfast. My coworkers bought me a cheesecake and we sat around eating. They served me a large slice and I had to sit there picking at it little by little. I managed to eat half of it. I could have kept going but I didn't want to. Forgot to take a before and after pic of my slice but here's the cheesecake after I brought the rest home for my family:

IMG_2220.thumb.jpg.4a234f0d8c7c367e227d1338ed4ad5db.jpg

Oh, and when i got home my bf surprised me with chocolate covered fruit and mini cheesecake from Edible Arrangements. I ate 1 banana and 1 apple before heading out.

0.jpg.fc08634d8b37f0945cb0c1e6dd25341b.jpg

For dinner we went to a restaurant that owns their own aquaculture and organic vegetable farm. The oysters they harvest are delicious! For a drink I had their signature kombucha with fresh ginger, rosemary, and a splash of cranberry juice. For a starter and app I had two raw oysters and 3 grilled.

3.jpg.5f19fcfa2b7dadc7a7afbf51ad7b7610.jpg

IMG_2227.thumb.JPG.8eb6a4e9207ccc1a75c19d8b786c96af.JPG

For dinner I had a blackened yellowfin tuna with mashed red potatoes, a sweet pepper relish and creole mustard cream sauce. I also ate 1 scallop, and 2 oz of lobster from my bf's dish.

Before:

12.jpg.45c91eb46c9ec57fbecd21f44dd1a2d3.jpg

After: My bf helped me eat a good amount of it

0.jpg.fa693ca662d283360263257b4966df52.jpg

When I got home I had a chocolate covered strawberry, another banana and a few hot fry chips. Gave the left overs to my siblings.

0.jpg

0.jpg

❤❤❤❤Enjoy it ALL and HAPPY BIRTHDAY❤❤❤❤

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

HBD @MarvelGirl25 !!

Your dinner looked delish ❤️, considering all the yumminess you were presented throughout the day, I'm pretty impressed you kept it at 1500!!

P.S. Someday...in an alternate universe, I will convince you to take me out to dinner to all these great places you go to for like a month straight.

Thank you!

I tried to keep it as low as i could but it was tough. Im afraid yesterday was only the start and the celebration will be continuing. Im going out to dinner with friends today so we'll see how that goes.

Im sooo in! We might need longer than a month lol

eggwhite-delight-mcmuffinless-arugula-spinach-salad_5910.thumb.jpg.75682456a52f33beb1c26260e37dfd5b.jpg eggwhite-delight-mcmuffinless-arugula-spinach-salad_5912.thumb.jpg.ded8bb342d52f761c9891b47ec20517e.jpgeggwhite-delite-mcmuffinless-arugula-spinach-salad-recipe.JPG.c8a63b92381123a42de329a4aee85c2d.JPG

Breakfast this morning! :) No afters. :)

BAC McMuffinless EggWhite Delight Brekky Sandwich with Turkey and PS Mozza + Arugula & Baby Spinach Side salad with Punkin Seeds & Grape Tomatoes and WF Italian Dressing.

The whole meal topped out at 209 Cals; 22g Prot; 4g Carbs; 1g Nat OCC Sugar

Edited by FluffyChix

1 hour ago, summerset said:

Yes, I already took two bites, lol.

IMG_8466.jpg

I'll bite - what are we looking at here? And please don't say baby seal pate!

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

24 minutes ago, summerset said:

ROFL.

You're looking at red bell pepper and carrot bread. One slice with vegan apple/onion Leberwurst and the other with mustard and vegan Fleischwurst.

Thank you! 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

25 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Earl Grey, Hot.

20200119_090606_HDR~2.jpg

My favorite tea ❤️