Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Rainy Day and Big Ass Greek salad. I will eat the rest as a snack later.IMG_5543.thumb.JPG.2a0ce8b8c76cd74f307acfa34b88a043.JPG IMG_5544.thumb.JPG.cd607a3cbb549c4221a8d150bf822783.JPG

Yum!!! Looks great! Grilled chicken Greek salad will be my dinner as well. :)

Rainy Day and Big Ass Greek salad. I will eat the rest as a snack later.IMG_5543.thumb.JPG.2a0ce8b8c76cd74f307acfa34b88a043.JPG IMG_5544.thumb.JPG.cd607a3cbb549c4221a8d150bf822783.JPG

Sigh.....salads used to be my favourite and now I can't do them. Truly breaks my heart.

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

8 hours ago, MusicalKate13 said:

Sigh.....salads used to be my favourite and now I can't do them. Truly breaks my heart.

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Awwww!!! ((hugs)) So sorry!! What happens when you try? What kinds have you tried?

I'm coming in late to this thread but I see some great stuff - thanks! Also, I just now saw that there is a recipes section in the Baritastic app that's probably worth looking at.

https://www.baritastic.com/

Siblings, parents, bf, and I went to eat at my uncles restaurant for lunch today. We are almost done with the moving/cleaning but we’re all soooo exhausted 😩

Ate black clam ceviche and a piece of anticucho (grilled cow heart) No after pic because it was all gone. My family members ate the rest of my food.

I felt bad because my uncle noticed I wasn’t eating much and kept asking if everything was ok. My parents tried to change topics but he still seemed suspicious. The last thing he said to me was in Spanish and if I had to translate it was something along the lines of “this is the third time in a row you visit and you don’t finish your food, who do I have to fire?” He was joking of course but I hate how its so noticeable.

879E6D80-2D2B-4D47-B4F1-625F603E63B8.jpeg

1C6BF8C9-5115-4919-881A-A32EC7C1FB47.jpeg

Siblings, parents, bf, and I went to eat at my uncles restaurant for lunch today. We are almost done with the moving/cleaning but we’re all soooo exhausted [emoji30]
Ate black clam ceviche and a piece of anticucho (grilled cow heart) No after pic because it was all gone. My family members ate the rest of my food.
I felt bad because my uncle noticed I wasn’t eating much and kept asking if everything was ok. My parents tried to change topics but he still seemed suspicious. The last thing he said to me was in Spanish and if I had to translate it was something along the lines of “this is the third time in a row you visit and you don’t finish your food, who do I have to fire?” He was joking of course but I hate how its so noticeable.

879E6D80-2D2B-4D47-B4F1-625F603E63B8.thumb.jpeg.76e031eb44357507e486937fd3bb257f.jpeg
1C6BF8C9-5115-4919-881A-A32EC7C1FB47.thumb.jpeg.8dab01e7127529fcec8759cfb32ebb1b.jpeg

Looks so good!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Got a basket of presents from Mr. today: flowers, a new salad bowl and pile of low-carb foods. He knows me so well, LOL. I knew there was a reason why I married him....

Here are the BEFORE pics (I figure it will take me months to get through all of it, so no AFTER pics at this point...):

So far I've tried all the chocolates (all except the caramel pecan are delicious and taste the same as "regular" chocolates...I find the caramel pecan chocolates to be way too sweet and the caramel to be on the hard side); the flax Cookies (a little too dry, will likely make a pie crust out of them); and the bagel chips (wish they were a little thinner, but great with paté).

1F3FB71A-EF03-4241-BD1C-DECCBAB61802.thumb.JPG.5ce77d7e48d0216a916cb6617ba4f0b0.JPG 1F0E438C-0FEE-4631-928E-F7D735ECE4D1.thumb.JPG.0dec5c92bf2b929338e3db16b674e662.JPG

Edited by ms.sss

25 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Got a basket of presents from Mr. today: flowers, a new salad bowl and pile of low-carb foods. He knows me so well, LOL. I knew there was a reason why I married him....

Here are the BEFORE pics (I figure it will take me months to get through all of it, so no AFTER pics at this point...):

So far I've tried all the chocolates (all except the caramel pecan are delicious and taste the same as "regular" chocolates...I find the caramel pecan chocolates to be way too sweet and the caramel to be on the hard side); the flax Cookies (a little too dry, will likely make a pie crust out of them); and the bagel chips (wish they were a little thinner, but great with paté).

1F3FB71A-EF03-4241-BD1C-DECCBAB61802.thumb.JPG.5ce77d7e48d0216a916cb6617ba4f0b0.JPG 1F0E438C-0FEE-4631-928E-F7D735ECE4D1.thumb.JPG.0dec5c92bf2b929338e3db16b674e662.JPG

Wow... he's a keeper :D lol but you know that already!

OMG sugar free Reeces!!!! 🤩

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Surely he's noticed the weight loss? Maybe you could talk to him privately and explain that due to your extensive loss you no longer can eat very much, that your stomach has shrunk so much (true!) but that the food is still beautiful.

19 hours ago, DaisyChainOz said:

Surely he's noticed the weight loss? Maybe you could talk to him privately and explain that due to your extensive loss you no longer can eat very much, that your stomach has shrunk so much (true!) but that the food is still beautiful.

Good idea! I’m going to try saying something like that because I’ve been feeling bad. He did notice the weight loss but he was more thinking the reason for me not eating as much is because Im sick.

My downfall!