Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Yea it is-my other recent obsession has been chicken kabobs with pepper/onion/tomato and big fat delicious shrooms. And a little coating of McCormick’s bourbon brown sugar or maple seasoning. Heavenly.

On 7/24/2018 at 1:55 PM, GreenTealael said:

Like weight loss before and after photos but of your new diet !

I'm especially interested in before and after meal photos (take a pic at the point you feel restriction) but it can be of recipe substitutions, your refrigerator/pantry/shopping cart/etc

VSG2017 HW 249 SW 238 CW 167

Ohhh! Great idea!!! I will do this next time! (ermmmm I'm guilty of ignoring that first little tale-tell sign cuz experience taught me that if I stop at that point I don't stay full for longer than 2hours and I don't want to be spiking insulin every 2 hours. I guess that's probably a problem? just spitballing...)

My latest crush. I get into "food jags" where I'm intensely satisfied with the satiety, satisfaction/taste of a meal and then repeat it till I'm done with it for a few months. This latest is my "eggwhite foldover"--think of it like an eggwhite soft taco with a slice of Hillshire Farms Naturals Black Forest Ham a slice or wedge of low fat cheese, hot sauce of some kind, and baby arugula or greens of some kind. Totes yum!

egg-white-foldover_4485.thumb.JPG.8b58ba70239ae500a2013ebad45ac907.JPG egg-white-foldover-open_4486.thumb.JPG.7558d415079e9b11048cd46e6ca33a13.JPG

image.png.b19b4b9f230a4dea98b1cafa98094b68.png

It's a great Protein bang for the calorie buck. I could have stopped about 1/2 way through but well...you know.

There were no survivors. :) :(

Edited by FluffyChix

Made this last night and had leftovers for lunch. Smoked a lean carnitas (Frontera) marinated pork loin. I’m lucky, my husband really knows how to smoke and grill and I’m a decent cook.

This is 2 oz with 2 Mission street corn tortillas, a teaspoon of pineapple salsa. It was amazing and 160 calories. I can stay on plan because I eat well and don’t feel deprived.

6F1987AF-B87A-4C23-AEA2-AD8066254FCC.jpeg

Had brunch with friends this morning and guess what was on menu? Boobs! 😂

Ate all the greens and one of the boobs (a.k.a Smoked Salmon Benedict sans the english muffin topped with caper nipples)

IMG_2961.thumb.jpg.bea651dc18d2624975e8288e7d71ac77.jpg

11 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

"eggwhite foldover"--think of it like an eggwhite soft taco

gonna make me one of these tomorrow!

7 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Had brunch with friends this morning and guess what was on menu? Boobs! 😂

Ate all the greens and one of the boobs (a.k.a Smoked Salmon Benedict sans the english muffin topped with caper nipples)

IMG_2961.thumb.jpg.bea651dc18d2624975e8288e7d71ac77.jpg

Roflmao!!!! Yum!!! I love salmon Benedict sans buns!!!

and I challenge u—r they bodacious nipples or very small egg breasts? LOL!!

Edited by FluffyChix

11 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Roflmao!!!! Yum!!! I love salmon Benedict sans buns!!!

and I challenge u—r they bodacious nipples or very small egg breasts? LOL!!

Well...we took this pic with me attempting to hold up the plate to my chest. Based on this, I'd say: very small egg breasts. Though the teeny egg boobs are still way more perky than my own. 😂IMG_2962.thumb.jpg.6d59b8da3af05fd779d03ebadecf46e5.jpg

And a lot of people aren't into fluffy omlets, those egg blobs look. mighty fine to me and YES they DO LOOK PERKY!

46 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Ok my first post after conversion

Before is the last meal I had (bday)20190712_204143.thumb.jpg.4254864bdfadfbf9b0c74b1f02a1059d.jpg

After is all I'm allowed for about 2 weeks15634642503521050724024.thumb.jpg.30c5812fe2e31f14a3cb30dd1f390ffe.jpg

Dang! 2 weeks on Clear Liquids? :( ((hugs))

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

Dang! 2 weeks on Clear Liquids? :( ((hugs))

10 days on clearer liquids not even full liquids

I find out late next week if they will advance me quicker but I'm in no rush honestly, no appetite.

First meal of the day: "Egg taco" shell a la @FluffyChix, grilled chicken, spinach, carrots, cucumber, shredded cheddar cheese & Peri Peri Sauce (the entire thing is 167 calories, 20g Protein, 1.8 net carbs, 8g fat)

Ok, so this was delicious. A little too delicious that I took about 4 bites that were too big and too close together (i.e., one after the other with no break in between), and now I am too full. So the leftovers are going into the fridge for now and I'll take another crack at it (slowly!) in a few hours....looking forward to it...#yum.

62270A89-4698-4CB7-B453-28CA7520EF3E.thumb.jpg.a496ede3b29271a50fdcf3755f8f7bef.jpg

image.thumb.png.a43c8dba360d22aec6509bc4bb434971.png

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

10 days on clearer liquids not even full liquids

I find out late next week if they will advance me quicker but I'm in no rush honestly, no appetite.

Wow, it's all so different. I was allowed Protein waters right after my revision and shakes within a couple of days.

1 hour ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Wow, it's all so different. I was allowed Protein waters right after my revision and shakes within a couple of days.

Ok just nurse called me and confirmed i could start Protein Shakes today also whew!