Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

46 minutes ago, froufrou said:

Obviously you can skip the honey and substitute with some low sugar jam. I haven’t done the nutrition stats on this...

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Hold. Me.

That sounds Ahhhhhhh-may-zing!!!

4 hours ago, froufrou said:

Obviously you can skip the honey and substitute with some low sugar jam. I haven’t done the nutrition stats on this...

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

I'm going to take a crack at this one too! Will likely sub the flour with almond flour, sub the panko with some crushed Pork rinds and sub the honey with a mixture of liquid stevia & xanthan gum....

❤❤❤❤❤Smoothie Time❤❤❤❤❤

(Taste more like a milkshake honestly because of the flavors and thickness)

😍😍😍 Raspberry vanilla shake 😍😍😍

1/3 cup frozen mixed berries ,~15 oz Water (nearly freezing), ~2 oz Vanilla PP, 1 Water Enhancer (Raspberry True Lemon), * optional sugar substitute (orange stevia)

B........ L........E......... N ..........D......... and enjoy a milk shake like smoothie

20190520_110612.jpg

20190520_110618.jpg

20190520_110804.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

Salmon Paté has made its way back into circulation... It will never leave for long honestly.

Slight Asian flair with Kimchi and raw cabbage/carrot/cucumbers (slaw?) On a lettuce bun of course

Paté is Maybe 3 oz by weight / .33 cup by measurement

Only ventured to eat half, Before and after

20190520_122755.jpg

20190520_122857.jpg

20190520_123251.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

Base is chicken/cauliflower/egg and spices topping is cheese mixture, mushrooms and red pepper. Tiny bit of Tomato with onion spices and herbs in between :)

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

image-0.00894069671630859.jpg

Sesame crusted seared yellow tail
Edamame Pasta salad w spicy peanut dressing
Coleslaw with sesame dressing
Sautéed green Beans and zucchini

Only before, no after, I ate it all! 😊

On 5/25/2019 at 7:48 AM, RoRoKitty said:

Base is chicken/cauliflower/egg and spices topping is cheese mixture, mushrooms and red pepper. Tiny bit of Tomato with onion spices and herbs in between :)

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

image-0.00894069671630859.jpg

19 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

These look amazing!!!

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

This looks delish! But, please tell me that's not a salad plate! If it is, you're bringing a whole new meaning to micronutrients!

15 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

This looks delish! But, please tell me that's not a salad plate! If it is, you're bringing a whole new meaning to micronutrients!

Meanwhile I ate 28753675079573627585 carbs at my proposed carb-less card party 😳😀😂

Edited by GreenTealael

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Meanwhile I ate 28753675079573627585 carbs at my proposed carb-less card party 😳

Ooooops!

Just now, Orchids&Dragons said:

Ooooops!

LOL im ok with this decision... I don't often get to eat Cookies and i enjoyed all 7485847263747362747363846 of them 😂😂😂😂