Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

18 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Dios sound and look so good! May be several Pad Thai tonight and tomorrow.🍛

Take pictures !

Dannon light and fit cherry yogurt, fresh blueberries and chopped pistachios. Well the pistachio’s are more like fine ground. Going to use them in a pesto sauce for some zuchini zoodles later. I’ll let you know how that turns out

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

The zoodles with modified pesto sauce were DELISH!! I didn’t have pine nuts so subbed with pistachio’s. So dang good! The other is turkey meatloaf. So dense and filling! Thought I could do 1/2 only made it to a 1/4. Also gave my daughter and mom a taste of the noodles (they concur !!)

Salad plate

image-0.00488758087158203.jpg

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

Been food arranging again

Deli beef, grilled chorizo (almost crispy and far less fat), smoked salmon and pickled onion with the veg, plus a little lightest of light mayo IMG_0053.jpg IMG_0054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went for Mexican tonight and had a big bowl of yummy Soup. broth, avocado, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, onion, and tons of chicken and cilantro20190325_191832.jpeg 20190325_193209.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

2 hours ago, MusicalKate13 said:

Went for Mexican tonight and had a big bowl of yummy Soup. broth, avocado, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, onion, and tons of chicken and cilantro20190325_191832.jpeg 20190325_193209.jpeg

OoooOoooOoooo

On 3/22/2019 at 6:02 PM, BrighterSide said:

Been food arranging again [emoji846]

Deli beef, grilled chorizo (almost crispy and far less fat), smoked salmon and pickled onion with the veg, plus a little lightest of light mayo IMG_0053.jpg IMG_0054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice

Can't remember if i ever put this here but 100% gluten free everything bagel. Scratch made. Very good. Rare occasion food...

Gluten free flour, xanthum gum, baking powder, spices, oil & Water

Mix like drop biscuits , form ball , poke hole with finger, bake at 400 degrees until dry and brown

IMG_20190314_092821_762.jpg

Ok, here's another SUPER satiating meal! Apologies for how disgusting it looks! The flavor is basically linguine with white clam sauce, only I used leftover sauteed calamari and garlic and used about an ounce of leftover alfredo from Mr. F's meal. I sauted it with crimini and baby spinach and topped with a bit of reduced fat feta. Took 5 minutes to make--didn't feel or taste like leftovers and was super filling. Couldn't finish my 1cup of food. :) Yay team. That is always sweet sweet music to my ears! So mushrooms, spinach and calamari = a great gut bomb to fill you up.

(Oh and that's about an ounce of Shirataki rice in the meal. It added great chew!)

calamari-mushrooms-spinach-shir-rice_3856web.thumb.jpg.63413b4139d051275bd9024518650b31.jpg

calamari-mushrooms-spinach-shir-rice-recipe_3856.JPG.f215146a6006cbae245a95dcbe969c83.JPG

7 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, here's another SUPER satiating meal! Apologies for how disgusting it looks! The flavor is basically linguine with white clam sauce, only I used leftover sauteed calamari and garlic and used about an ounce of leftover alfredo from Mr. F's meal. I sauted it with crimini and baby spinach and topped with a bit of reduced fat feta. Took 5 minutes to make--didn't feel or taste like leftovers and was super filling. Couldn't finish my 1cup of food. :) Yay team. That is always sweet sweet music to my ears! So mushrooms, spinach and calamari = a great gut bomb to fill you up.

(Oh and that's about an ounce of Shirataki rice in the meal. It added great chew!)

calamari-mushrooms-spinach-shir-rice_3856web.thumb.jpg.63413b4139d051275bd9024518650b31.jpg

calamari-mushrooms-spinach-shir-rice-recipe_3856.JPG.f215146a6006cbae245a95dcbe969c83.JPG

You sure know how to milk a cal!

Yay TEAM 💜💗💚💙💖

Late dinner after a workout and a work shift. 2 eggs scrambled with 1.5 oz sharp cheddar, 1 slice gluten free raisin bread with 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter and 4 sliced strawberries. Ate it all20190327_213400.jpeg

On 3/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, DanaC84 said:

The zoodles with modified pesto sauce were DELISH!! I didn’t have pine nuts so subbed with pistachio’s. So dang good! The other is turkey meatloaf. So dense and filling! Thought I could do 1/2 only made it to a 1/4. Also gave my daughter and mom a taste of the noodles (they concur !!)

salad plate

image-0.00488758087158203.jpg

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

How on Earth did I miss this!!!!!

4 minutes ago, MusicalKate13 said:

Late dinner after a workout and a work shift. 2 eggs scrambled with 1.5 oz sharp cheddar, 1 slice gluten free raisin bread with 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter and 4 sliced strawberries. Ate it all20190327_213400.jpeg

💗💚💜💙💖 Breakfast for Dinner!

9 hours ago, MusicalKate13 said:

Yum!! (Love your Disney princess cup in the background)