Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

On 03/11/2019 at 10:06, GreenTealael said:

Ok I've been experimenting for a while with the recipe and im ready to share

strawberry or Cacao strawberry Protein Waffles or maybe even cake at this point...

8-10 scoops of whey Protein powder

1 egg

2 tsps of baking powder

1 tsp of oil

2-3 ozs of Water (just until batter is pancake batter consistency)

Sugar substitute of your choice (to taste)

* 2-4 tsps of cacao powder for cacao version

*1-2 tsps of xanthan gum (for cake like products)

Blend all ingredients together on high until smooth, adding baking powder and xantham gum last.

I could see this easily working for cup cakes, cake pops, donut molds etc... Anything that bakes quickly

Let me know that you think!

20190311_104905.jpg

20190311_105209.jpg

20190311_105120.jpg

20190311_105036.jpg

These look amazing!!! I thought waffles were one of those things I had to give up forever! ***pets her Belgian waffle maker***
2 questions.
1)Where did the strawberry flavor come in, the Protein Powder? I couldn’t read on the pic
2) how many does your recipe make?

Can’t wait to try!! Tfs

Sorry no before pic but just imagine double of this 😂
Salmon, riced cauliflower, green Beans with toasted sesame seeds.
Very filling and extremely flavorful

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

1 hour ago, DanaC84 said:

These look amazing!!! I thought waffles were one of those things I had to give up forever! ***pets her Belgian waffle maker***
2 questions.
1)Where did the strawberry flavor come in, the Protein Powder? I couldn’t read on the pic
2) how many does your recipe make?

Can’t wait to try!! Tfs

Yes the Protein powder has strawberry in it

You can use any type of protein powder you want with any flavor profile you like.

The recipe makes 6-8 regular waffles depending on the amount of Water added maybe 4 belgium waffles

Edited by GreenTealael

Oh wow. I'm gonna start keeping a record of "super filling meals" for my Hungry Hungry Heifer days. :)

This was Breakfast this morning and these were the afters. I sauteed mushrooms and onions with power greens and garlic and had a leftover 1/2 piece of bacon with an egg fried over medium-runny yolk, hard whites.

Hold me. So. So. So. Good!

image.png.dd84842fa57e0a32a18cd6980b27ebed.png

power-greens-tomatoes-bacon-egg_3853web.thumb.jpg.ab629ef0ac1b37810e7b6f8a3c766d95.jpg

(objects in the mirror are larger than they may appear...this is a dessert plate and a dinner fork)

On 3/16/2019 at 10:39 AM, FluffyChix said:

Oh wow. I'm gonna start keeping a record of "super filling meals" for my Hungry Hungry Heifer days. :)

This was Breakfast this morning and these were the afters. I sauteed mushrooms and onions with power greens and garlic and had a leftover 1/2 piece of bacon with an egg fried over medium-runny yolk, hard whites.

power-greens-tomatoes-bacon-egg_3853web.thumb.jpg.ab629ef0ac1b37810e7b6f8a3c766d95.jpg

(objects in the mirror are larger than they may appear...this is a dessert plate and a dinner fork)

No clue how i missed responding to this deliciousness 😍

On 3/16/2019 at 10:39 AM, FluffyChix said:

That looks great. I wish I loved eggs right now. Sweet cherubs are my favorite tomatoes if they are not from my garden

Every single time i think restriction is gone i need to remember that im eating sliders...

Because this proves i have restriction still

Curry Salmon Pate w/ raisins on lettuce Buns

Before and after

Oh and a piece of a Protein Bar for dessert that i ate first lol

20190318_120256.jpg

20190318_121008.jpg

20190318_120247.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

Here’s my lunch... it’s not as high in Protein as it should be but it’s a nice change. I didn’t eat quite half of the southwest veggie burger, but I gave the rest to my coworker so that’s why it is mia. Was delish though

BD7DCCE7-D6C0-45AD-8A4B-0DC2235F5CEF.jpeg

043E6246-3E8E-4B34-A226-01DE3942F6DB.jpeg

6 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Every single time i think restriction is gone i need to remember that im eating sliders...

Because this proves i have restriction still

Curry Salmon Pate w/ raisins on lettuce Buns

Before and after

Oh and Protein Bar dessert lol

I really agree. But interestingly, I had rib roast (uncorned beef) last night with cabbage and mashed cauliflower. And I was able to eat WAY more of that meal than this meal. :) On the same day. Weird huh? Like the beef went down easier than the power greens/mushies and egg/bacon.

Been working on my mini-meal game to keep me out of the fridge during non meal times. I'm working out harder and I'm SO HANGRY! So I have 6:30am Protein coffee, 10am lunch, 1pm snack, 2pm coffee before picking up kids, 4pm dinner, 6pm snack. Wow. I feel so much better! Weight loss is picking up again too!

Anyway 1 pm Snacks are fresh veggies (celery & snap peas) + 1 strawberry + cheese + olives or pepperocinis

6pm snack is veggies and a treat. Treats are 1 mini protein cookie (serv size is 4) OR 1/3 protein bar OR 1/2 slice crispbread with almond/coconut butter

20190319_115201.jpg

20190319_115228.jpg

20190319_115247.jpg

20190319_115322.jpg

Here's the PowerCrunch bars & crispbread

20190319_115239.jpg

20190319_115257.jpg

20190315_102812.jpg

20190315_102824.jpg

Just now, sillykitty said:

That Tillamook is right up my alley! Where did you get it from?

I just found that at Safeway. Of course, I live in Oregon which is Tillamook country 😉

Just now, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

I just found that at Safeway. Of course, I live in Oregon which is Tillamook country 😉

Hmmm ... wish there was a Safeway (Vons in my neck of the woods) more convenient to me .....

On 03/19/2019 at 14:35, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

Here's the PowerCrunch bars & crispbread

20190319_115239.jpg

20190319_115257.jpg

20190315_102812.jpg

20190315_102824.jpg

I haven’t ever seen coconut almond butter...does the coconut make you have to use the rr? (Which is a good thing for us sleevers )
Wonder if they have it at HEB here in Texas. I’ll look this weekend