Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

What's for dinner? Fathead pizza.... that's right, I said "PIZZAAAA"!!!! Which answers a very frequently asked question here at bariatricpal.... "can I ever have pizza again?". Why YES YOU CAN!!! That is, if you have arrived to the solid food stage after your WLS.
I discovered fathead pizza about a year ago. It is absolutely wonderful. It is a VERY low carb/protein crust, and then you top with your choice of toppings. Just google "fathead pizza" if you want the crust recipe.
So today, I was really craving pizza. So I went to the grocery store and got what I needed. Turned out I wasn't as hungry as I though I was, but no worries, there will probably be leftovers for the next couple of days, even though I'm sharing the pizza with my son and husband.
Toppings are: ground turkey, pepperoni, mozarella cheese, red onion, red pepper, green pepper, and jalepenos. It really was..... OUT OF THIS WORLD!

1162133877_HomemadeFatheadPizza.jpg.212228fcf8203045bee9f6d1d78d1688.jpg
1328633506_MyFatheadPizzaDinner.jpg.c3b55dd8bf9c03a097a43980aa4c52ef.jpg
1767471271_DoneWithMyFatheadPizza.jpg.6293989ab92e5a236e60aa322bd34363.jpg
I've never heard of Fathead before, but will definitely try! I have had Real Good Pizza, however, and it's amazing! They have several varieties, but supreme has been my favorite so far. I can't wait to try Fathead now!1548002518667.jpeg 1548002543505.jpeg

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Making real life work ....

IMG_1115.thumb.jpg.1f2ae8211617d636ec19105e3aa05520.jpg

IMG_1116.thumb.jpg.5f8afefcdd11cb6075efeb30be78c9c6.jpg

I was waiting for the right moment to ask... Will you become my sleeve life partner?

Edited by GreenTealael

29 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I was waiting for the right moment to ask... Will you become my sleeve life partner?

I thought you'd never ask!

YellowAbleConey-size_restricted.gif.dfbb3a86987a690dd983a4b48c104871.gif

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Now to choose the right ring...

Photo Collage_20190120_133458932.jpg

6f37113bf8f9b42f424eabcc80e23a77.jpg.e5ce9b5982009c81eb066ad463ec5484.jpg

This. Looks. Perfect.
Needed more cheese *sigh*. It had eggplant (which is a bit of a dicey veggie for me, I love it but it makes me suddenly rush to the bathroom to violently throw up about 75% of the time, not good odds but it's my favourite [emoji24]), vegan chorizo, Tomato, onion, Turkish sucuk sausage, mini mozzarella balls and a teeny bit of chedder.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

@ummyasmin I ddon't know what the exact calorie count was. It was over 200 a slice for a cheese pizza on the fathead crust. I know calories with the cheese/ almond flour crust are fairly high, as it has a lot of mozzarella and a little cream cheese in the recipe. I don't log with myfitnesspal anymore...for now, anyway.
Also, the fathead pizza recipe I found didn't tell me how many servings.... it just said "per serving" (?) .
But...low carb, high Protein, and delicious! Your cauliflower Pizza Crust pizza looks great....I would eat it and think it wasn't too dark...yum!
Ooh ta. It's worth saving up the calls for a lovely piece of pizza! I'm going to have to try the fathead recipe!!

130gms lightly pan-fried hake and a salad. Very nom altho the cat insisted on sharing the hake. 20190120_182911.jpeg

Well the cat🐱 is looking out for your best interests (as well as her own) we would not want you foundering on Too Much 🐟 after all. And you do have a diet partner there!

15 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

It's official, we're off the market

tenor.gif

649435818_giphy(3).gif.7217d690741c810b1291a2a7fe83cbc5.gif

13 minutes ago, ummyasmin said:

Ooh ta. It's worth saving up the calls for a lovely piece of pizza! I'm going to have to try the fathead recipe!!

I always meant to try this .... sounded the best out of all the low carb pizza alternatives IMO

https://www.ketoconnect.net/no-carb-pizza/

I'm putting my 2 cents in on the pizza madness. I've tried cauliflower crust, fathead crust, the Realgood" brand frozen pizzas BUT, this one is the best by a looong shot.

https://mouthwateringmotivation.com/2018/09/06/the-greatest-low-carb-pizza-of-all-time-yeast-risen/

It's made with coconut & almond flour, vital wheat gluten (a Protein people!) and actual yeast. This thing rises and everything! Has a very similar texture to a chicago style cornmeal Pizza Crust.

20181106_120522.jpg

20181106_120505.jpg