Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Just now, sillykitty said:

McDonalds Hot & Spicy McChicken

5b912ad552807_McChickenBefore.thumb.JPG.24781a9abe2015f8c0a75e21022e7868.JPG

5b912ad175a0b_McChickenAfter.thumb.JPG.bba29961ee0f3138b72d6cb76da156df.JPG

Ohmmmmm! You're driving the bus to hell! ROFLMAO! Wish we could double comment I would do the googly eyes followed by hysterical laughter.

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

That flatbread looks interesting. Do you have any idea of the brand?

No, I don't. It was surprisingly good though. Delta doesn't seem to publish the nutritional info on their meals. Probably because at least domestically, they change them up a lot.

On 09/05/2018 at 12:21, sillykitty said:

You are more up to date than I am @jess9395, the last I had read was the $25K donation, not the rescinded call for boycott

Got it, thanks! I thought there might have been some discrimination or something like with Cracker Barrel!

22 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Ohmmmmm! You're driving the bus to hell! ROFLMAO! Wish we could double comment I would do the googly eyes followed by hysterical laughter.

Ha ha ... I had fully intended to getting something grilled chicken ... but then I saw they had these on the menu. They were discontinued locally ages ago, and were my favorite menu item. So, I just could. not. resist.

14 hours ago, J San said:

What's on that wrap that is 300 cals? Is the sliced turkey that high in cals or are you hiding the good stuff, haha? It looks like 2 slices, I would have thought way less than that. Looks good through. I might try deli meats, well turkey and chicken anyway. Love ham but can't imagine that's healthy.

It's turkey but you can't tell the amount by the way it's folded, it's roughly 2.75 servings (bird's-eye view is deceiving)

Hey can I play? I'm just starting week 2 of purees. Thought it could be helpful to someone to see how much I'm getting in these days. I had surgery 3 weeks and 1 day ago.

OK, the first one is an Acai bowl: greek yogurt, acai puree blended with tiny piece of banana, granola ground into dust with nutritional yeast and sprinkled on top.

Second is refried Beans with cheese and guac. I also like this with some mild enchilada sauce on top - I can't wait to get back to spicy!

Last group is meatless meatballs smashed together with nutritional yeast, marinara, and ricotta then topped with mozzarella cheese.

20180905_154242.jpg

20180905_163101.jpg

20180905_154548.jpg

20180905_181054.jpg

20180906_105027.jpg

20180906_110743.jpg

I'm three days post-op and was started on phase 2, pureed foods yesterday. Here are the two-tablespoonsful cups of food they have sent me for meals and how much I have eaten. It ranges from chicken and cream of asparagus Soup to turkey and cream of mushroom, and any combination of the two. The single cup is Lite n Fit Greek yogurt, vanilla flavor. I also get a chocolate Protein Shake with Breakfast and I'm using the empty 30ml cup to drink my portion of the shake. So far, so good...

IMG_9847.JPG

IMG_9848.JPG

IMG_9849.JPG

IMG_9850.JPG

IMG_9851.JPG

IMG_9852.JPG

IMG_9853.JPG

IMG_9855.JPG

IMG_9854.JPG

3 hours ago, macadamia said:

I'm three days post-op and was started on phase 2, pureed foods yesterday. Here are the two-tablespoonsful cups of food they have sent me for meals and how much I have eaten. It ranges from chicken and cream of asparagus Soup to turkey and cream of mushroom, and any combination of the two. The single cup is Lite n Fit Greek yogurt, vanilla flavor. I also get a chocolate Protein Shake with Breakfast and I'm using the empty 30ml cup to drink my portion of the shake. So far, so good...

IMG_9847.JPG

IMG_9848.JPG

IMG_9849.JPG

IMG_9850.JPG

IMG_9851.JPG

IMG_9852.JPG

IMG_9853.JPG

IMG_9855.JPG

IMG_9854.JPG

Bravo!

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Bravo!

Thank you!

On 9/9/2018 at 10:30 PM, sillykitty said:

Kofta Kebab, Rice, Hummus, Pita bread, Falafel (uneaten)

5b95d6e5868e1_zankoubefore.thumb.JPG.d32d47b4daa990d3922d6a03034c0219.JPG

5b95d6ecab070_zankouafter.thumb.JPG.1d4f2fde1946af0de82a8aeefed8aa9d.JPG

For some reason I read that as Kafka kebab and I was thinking yeah

Absurd...lol

Edited by GreenTealael

Went to awards dinner for my bariatric group, very cool, and they prepared a dinner. This is cold leftovers because it was so good I had to take it home. Sweet and sour chicken, curried cauliflower, roasted brussel sprouts, there was more but I can't remember lol. The best part is that the surgeon, dietician, nutritionist and hospital chef planned the menu for bariatric patients, that mean I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING... sigh. No wonder why the won a women's choice award this year.

My pic does it no justice, I will eat this for the next two days, idc.

1536758460285310079255.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

food I forgot to post, BBQish chicken and "cheesy" kale salad

Chicken from previous prep post

Wilted kale w/ nutritional yeast and Bragg's aminos is the dressing which oddly enough kind of makes a vegan cheese like sauce, huh.

This was two meals, no Afters lol

IMG_9048.JPG

I'm 7 weeks out and I am over the moon this has been the first meal I was able to really eat. I made cauliflower fried rice with shrimp and chicken. Ps keep in mind it's a tea plate not a regular dinner plate.IMG-20180912-WA0006.jpeg 20180912_145741.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using BariatricPal mobile app