I’ve been exposed to dozens of new words and acronyms since my weight-loss journey began. Unfortunately, all of this new-found knowledge is pasted here or there or rattling around in my head. I’ve found a few bariatric vocabulary lists online but none seem to be complete. With the help of others here (yes, you @nibble and @Little Kansas Kitty), I’d like to start compiling a glossary of terms to help new forum members (like myself) learn this new and dynamic (ever-changing) language. At some point, perhaps Alex Brecher will provide us with an area on this site for our glossary to live and grow. I welcome any ideas to help get this going. First, as I see it, we need to identify the words/abbreviations/acronyms, etc. for our little dictionary: foamies, dumping, transfer addiction, etc. The definitions, for the most part, should be original. We can’t just copy/paste or infringe on the definitions created by others. Any English teachers out there? Editors? @Alex Brecher @Ken S. Is this something that you’d consider helping us put together? Is there a place, a sort of sandbox, where we can start adding words/definitions and then continue to edit this list?