Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good morning everyone I had my surgery Wednesday so far so good I haven’t been thrown up..I was able to keep pass the swallowing test with out getting sick I have no pain and my stomach area is a little sore especially were they had the drain located and I’m drinking Water and liquids every 15 minutes if I continue to do good I plan on going back to work Monday

Good morning everyone I had my surgery Wednesday so far so good I haven’t been thrown up..I was able to keep pass the swallowing test with out getting sick I have no pain and my stomach area is a little sore especially were they had the drain located and I’m drinking Water and liquids every 15 minutes if I continue to do good I plan on going back to work Monday
I'm so happy for you. My surgery today at 11:30!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time!! I wish you a speedy recovery

Sent from my LGMS210 using BariatricPal mobile app

So glad you're doing well!

6 minutes ago, Cammee said:

I'm so happy for you. My surgery today at 11:30!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time!! I wish you a speedy recovery

Good luck on your surgery today! You're gonna do great!

Thankyou @Cammee your going to do just fine

Good Luck and Good Healing Cammee, remember to post us back, I ❤ hearing happy success stories. Feel in my bones you are,going to be one of the WINNERS!👍😝

Good Luck and Good Healing Cammee, remember to post us back, I [emoji173] hearing happy success stories. Feel in my bones you are,going to be one of the WINNERS![emoji106][emoji13]
Thank you frustr8. I'm in my room .. They just started my IV.. Blood pressure up a little i think because I'm [emoji29]. But i will keep you updated

2 hours ago, Cammee said:

Good luck!!!!

2 hours ago, Boujee_Susie said:

Glad you are doing so well! I hope u continue to have a smooth and fast recovery.

@Boujee_Susie Congrats and great to hear your feeling so good. I wish you speedy pain free recovery!!!

@Cammee Your probably just about through your procedure but Good Luck and best to you on a speedy recover as well!!!

9 hours ago, Boujee_Susie said:

Great job! It sounds like you've got this locked down if you're able to drink your fluids that well!!

8 hours ago, Cammee said:

Cammee,

I hope you're doing well after your surgery!!

@Lisa k. Thankyou I’m doing great but I having some cravings lol but I can’t eat

Cammee,
I hope you're doing well after your surgery!!
Thank you. Yes I'm doing well. Surgery was July 20th almost a month post op. 20 pounds down and feeling great!! Still not able to eat but 2 or 3 bites of food. I do get my Protein in with the premier shakes.. Drinking plenty of Water and getting the water in keeps me full. I was going crazy weighing myself everyday but the scale DOES PLAY TRICKS!! so i haven't weighed in a week.Won't weigh again until next week. I threw up 2 times the first week but nothing since. I'm not into fried food like i was before surgery. That craving is gone. I also don't have a craving for my wine which is weird. And most important i haven't smoked a cigarette since july 19th. So this surgery has done wonders for me. I'm finally getting my health under control.
Pre surgery weight- 228
2weeks post op- 214
25 days Post op - 209 .. Will keep you posted.