Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Using celebrate vitamins-anyone else?

How all. I am using Celebrate Vitamins and so far they are agreeing with my stomach. Anyone else have good luck with these?

2 hours ago, Letsgetgoing2018 said:

How all. I am using Celebrate Vitamins and so far they are agreeing with my stomach. Anyone else have good luck with these?

I personally use Celebrate Vitamins and love them.

3 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

I personally use Celebrate Vitamins and love them.

Thanks for the reply. They seem to go down smoothly. I take the multi in the am with Breakfast and my Calcium with Iron twice day plus B12. What about you?

Just now, Letsgetgoing2018 said:

Thanks for the reply. They seem to go down smoothly. I take the multi in the am with Breakfast and my Calcium with Iron twice day plus B12. What about you?

At the moment I'm using Celebrate Vitamin Multivitamin soft chews and Iron Soft Chews. I use ProCare Health Sea Salt Caramel calcium chews or the Bariatric Advantage Caramel Chews. I change the brand, flavor, and form of Vitamins every few weeks. I like keeping things interesting. It helps that I have most of these products a few feet away from my office in the BariatricPal Store warehouse :)

15 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

At the moment I'm using Celebrate Vitamin Multivitamin soft chews and Iron Soft Chews. I use ProCare Health Sea Salt Caramel calcium chews or the Bariatric Advantage Caramel Chews. I change the brand, flavor, and form of Vitamins every few weeks. I like keeping things interesting. It helps that I have most of these products a few feet away from my office in the BariatricPal Store warehouse :)

Interesting. Makes sense to keep it original by switching it up often. Lucky you that the warehouse is right near you.

On 7/17/2018 at 11:05 AM, Letsgetgoing2018 said:

May I ask which form of Celebrate you’re taking? I am looking to switch my current Multivitamin and have put 2 of the Celebrates in my shopping cart. One is the capsule and the other is the orange chew.

I am leaning towards the capsule because I already take calcium chews and am kind of tired of chewing lol. Would be nice to be able to take my MV with Water no chewing required. However I keep hearing capsules don’t absorb as well.

So many decisions, so little time to research!

22 minutes ago, AngelaZ said:

May I ask which form of Celebrate you’re taking? I am looking to switch my current Multivitamin and have put 2 of the Celebrates in my shopping cart. One is the capsule and the other is the orange chew.

I am leaning towards the capsule because I already take calcium chews and am kind of tired of chewing lol. Would be nice to be able to take my MV with Water no chewing required. However I keep hearing capsules don’t absorb as well.

So many decisions, so little time to research!

Hi there. I take the chew and yes, it does get annoying chewing them.

I am using the powdered Celebrate for pre-op and it is very tart. lol. It's raspberry lemonade flavored. I diluted it the full 8 ounces and it's still like a sour candy. I think I am going to switch to a chewable after my supply is out.