Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Laura's RNY Journey; Age 31 Starting Weight 365

I lost the pregnancy. 😢 it was very early; the forum was one of the only places I could post so soon - anonymously. I hope my journey leads to a viable pregnancy. That is my only real goal, not a number. I have lost a little weight and body fat recently. I had some serious food aversions in my first weeks of pregnancy. Thanks for the support. I’ll keep you guys updated.

I lost the pregnancy. [emoji22] it was very early; the forum was one of the only places I could post so soon - anonymously. I hope my journey leads to a viable pregnancy. That is my only real goal, not a number. I have lost a little weight and body fat recently. I had some serious food aversions in my first weeks of pregnancy. Thanks for the support. I’ll keep you guys updated.
Awww I'm sorry for your loss dear[emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

So sorry Laura. Your Rainbow Baby is on it's way. [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930V using BariatricPal mobile app

So sorry Laura, but you stay healthy and fit, if another miracle comes for you and hubby, you'll bein Strong Shape.

I have officially lost 100lbs!!! 365 to 265!!! 25 more pounds to the next goal of 240. And 45 lbs to my goal of 220! I’m 5’8’’ so when I started 220 seemed like a great final goal. But we will see! 😁

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

I'm at 228, down from 319 at surgery 7.5 months ago, I almost cried yesterday at PCP office when nurse weighed me, NEVER DID I REALLY BELIEVE This old Gal could go THAT low! My NP at bariatric surgeon's office, Valerie would be satisfied with anything under 200, suppose I could be also except I would like to see if I COULD MAKE IT DOWN to 175, and my dream of a 15 Junior size, under this still cracking Fat Shell that's what I think I am. When was I ever THAT SIZE? Would you believe 14, that was right after I ballooned to that weight from 110 at 13. Family Doctor promised my dead late Mama as soon as my hormones smoothed out I would drop the extra weight like a snap of my fingers. This means I have been waiting 60 years, and I think,that is plenty long enough! As I look back, and peeps, people. my age are better at past than today, and the thought of tomorrow? Cover that when we get there! Well only bono- fide change I can remember in Family diet was we went from regular to homogenized milk. Our dairy locally got absorbed by a conglomerate and that was only way they sold dairy products. Is it too late to sue Sealtest as a contributor to my obesity downfall? Guess the Statue of Limitations has long past, but I could feel at least😋😭🌺🌸 some vindication!

I am so sorry for your loss. It's not easy, but just know you will have that family.

You look incredible! I too hit a 100 pound loss this week! I wasn't expecting it my goal weight for myself was 140. It would a 95 loss. But I've been sleeved and bypassed ( with in 17 months) it's been a rough journey. But even through all the craziness, I would do all of this all over again. I love reading your journey. And hope you keep at this! Thanks for sharing, even through the tough parts. I've been there too.
We miscarried, took a year to get pregnant, very rough pregnancy and 70 hour labor, and then were unable to conceive a second time. Fertility treatments failed, and by 29 I had to have a hysterectomy. But despite I have an incredible smart 15 year who keeps me busy!

I have officially lost 100lbs!!! 365 to 265!!! 25 more pounds to the next goal of 240. And 45 lbs to my goal of 220! I’m 5’8’’ so when I started 220 seemed like a great final goal. But we will see! [emoji16]image-0.0019073486328125.jpg.06f3e4548a0437ce1da4204cc37bbde9.jpg
You look amazing congrats

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello all! I just started a dietbet on their app. The buy in was $80 and you can win up to $610. The goal is to lose 4% which for me is like 10.8 lbs by May 20th. I’m super excited because I’ve already been on track 7 days with two days of going out and keeping it under 1500 even when going out. So, I’m feeling pretty pumped!

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

I already lost 1.8lbs in the competition!

Also did you guys know that MyFitnessPal has a place to put photos by your weight log? It’s great!

So, this is not a before and after. This is an example of how you can be healthier at the same weight. I’ve lost over 100lbs and I am back to what I weighed at my wedding. But I can see that the wedding picture on the left is a much less healthy and fit person. I remember how heavy I felt. Now I’m the same weight but feel 100xs better than I did then. I thought I’d share this “non-scale victory” with you all.

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

Stats: 9 months out - 102 lbs lost
HW: 365
SW: 345
CW: 263
Goal weight by June: 240
Goal weight by August: 220

So, no weight loss this morning. Still at 263.4 or 263.6. I’ve been PERFECT with my diet and taking walks, using the elliptical and going to personal training. I hate these days when your body just holds on to the weight. I’m going to drink plenty of Water today and see if that helps. I know that I’m doing everything right. :-(