Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Laura's RNY Journey; Age 31 Starting Weight 365

Hey everyone! I always post the good and the bad. So I’ve been stalled for nine days. But I feel like it’s about to break. I’ve continued working out and have resisted some very tempting extra calories here and there. So, hopefully I will have a weight loss post soon. My hair isn’t as bad anymore and I’m taking my Vitamins regularly. I get in 3-5 16 ounce bottle of Water a day. Not as much as I should. Also, I’ve been able to eat slightly more and have found some foods to be slider foods that are even high in Protein. So, I’m trying to navigate this for long term weight loss. My goal is to be baby ready by June/July. 😊

So, I haven’t lost any additional weight this week. But my fingers are smaller and a few other places. I need to do some measurements. But here is a selfie because my face keeps looking thinner!

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

Did my measurements, lost 4 inches overall in the last month. Also non-scale victory-I fit into my bath towel completely now!

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

Thanks so much for keeping us updated! I loved reading through all of your updates and appreciate that you posted about your good days and bad days 🙂 You're doing a great job!

I am half way to goal! Hit 289.2 this morning! Photo-Baritastic app

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

Wowweee you're looking fab!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Nothing new to report. Still at 289. Feeling fine, working out. Taking it day by day. Legs are looking good. Gym clothes fit great. Winter coat feel much better now. My husband put on my old jacket and said he couldn’t believe how big it was.

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

285! My gym did my body composition and I have gained 12lbs of muscle! That is from just twice a week strength! Doing a hair conditioning mask for myself to relax.

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Today is a great day! Thanks to working out, even though my weight is higher, I can fit these 13 dresses from when I was 265lbs. I’m still at 282 but I’m sizes down and have put on 12 lbs of muscle! Can’t wait for the next set of dresses! But I will be enjoying wearing these for now! #saveyourclothes

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

Hey guys! I’ve finally started cooking. My new instant pot has got me busy making healthy meals!