Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Confessional - Lets post our cheats/confessions/etc so others can see that we are all human

(self-righteous rage triggering)

LOL
God kicks a kitten out of Cat Heaven everytime you you miss sarcasm. Read the thread! And I regret nothing!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using BariatricPal mobile app

9 hours ago, wjgo said:

I feel I have the privilege after working so hard to beat anorexia

As long as they are light hearted, self deprecating and only at your own expense... Society will allow it.

On 01/11/2019 at 17:27, wjgo said:

LOL
God kicks a kitten out of Cat Heaven everytime you you miss sarcasm. Read the thread! And I regret nothing!

Not an ounce of rage.
I was just offering a different perspective.
I’ll consider it ignored and move on.

Saw the Twix commercial during my pre-op and had to decide between left and right side.. (I chose the left) it was delicious ☺️

I’m a New by to this. Had sleeve done coming up on 6mo ago.
Since end of Nov, I seem to have lost my focus. Christmas wasn’t easy.
Help Ladies (& men)! Don’t know why I’ve chosen this? I’ve gained 5.5lbs + inches.
Very nervous. How to get re-focused? Ideas?? Thx for listening.

36 minutes ago, Lwalsh said:

I’m a New by to this. Had sleeve done coming up on 6mo ago.
Since end of Nov, I seem to have lost my focus. Christmas wasn’t easy.
Help Ladies (& men)! Don’t know why I’ve chosen this? I’ve gained 5.5lbs + inches.
Very nervous. How to get re-focused? Ideas?? Thx for listening.

Can you go see your surgeon or dietician from your surgery and ask for help?

Crystal Light in A LOT of my Water, Diet Coke - takes me a long time to drink it. Red Bull.
My nutrition person at the surgeon’s office said don’t buy the Russel Stover SF candy - I did it anyway and it was good!! Had to hide them in the freezer from myself so I couldn’t eat them all at one time. And popcorn - snuck some into the movies , the 100 calorie bag - totally worth it.
PS I really, really miss red licorice. I want to but better not, might start something that I can’t control : (

I fell for skinny pop popcorn mini cakes in cheddar flavor.. they’re so good...

Today I ate a mini shredded chicken quesadilla and almost all of the fiesta cheesy potatoes from Taco Bell. I am almost 5 weeks post-op and supposed to be in the puree / soft foods stage and I chewed it up thoroughly before swallowing. I am surprised that I was able to eat that much and now I am worried that maybe my pouch isn't working because from what I seen of others post it seems like that was too much to eat in one sitting. So now I am mad at myself for giving into Taco Bell and terrified that I was able to eat that much.

On 01/28/2019 at 15:29, Coexister said:

Today I ate a mini shredded chicken quesadilla and almost all of the fiesta cheesy potatoes from Taco Bell. I am almost 5 weeks post-op and supposed to be in the puree / soft foods stage and I chewed it up thoroughly before swallowing. I am surprised that I was able to eat that much and now I am worried that maybe my pouch isn't working because from what I seen of others post it seems like that was too much to eat in one sitting. So now I am mad at myself for giving into Taco Bell and terrified that I was able to eat that much.

Don’t beat yourself up... you’re human. That’s probably not the last time you’re going to eat Taco Bell, and that doesn’t mean you are going to fail at this. Nothing is set in stone, you’re still a baby at this. How did you feel afterwards?

On 01/28/2019 at 18:29, Coexister said:

Worry not, friend! Potatoes are slider foods and those mini quesadillas are fairly small.

Cheats happen, weakness happens. Just saddle up and get back on track.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, MIZ60 said:

First cake - She came back and asked her to take the rest away and pour dish soap

@MIZ60

Many moons ago, I frequently went to a bakery. They made the best cheese danish in the world. I would come home, eat a bunch, then was so mad at myself for eating the danish. l poured dish washing detergent all over the danish, threw it out where i couldn't retrieve it, @MIZ60 great minds think alike☺️

kathy