Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Confessional - Lets post our cheats/confessions/etc so others can see that we are all human

I can apparently eat anything, which is good and bad.

Bad news, chocolate covered macadamia nuts are sliders, cause no ill effects, and are just as delicious as they were pre WLS :blush:

I had 2 donuts the other day, we got a "Subway" style "make your own" donut business that opened up like 5 houses down the road from me... so I took my youngest to get some. I ate 2, and felt like total crap the rest of the night. They were damn tasty though, almost worth the cramping.

I just ate a bag of skinny pop from the vending machine at work. The most delicious 100 calories I have had in weeks.
How far out are you? That sounds so freaking delicious!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

6 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

I had 2 donuts the other day, we got a "Subway" style "make your own" donut business that opened up like 5 houses down the road from me... so I took my youngest to get some. I ate 2, and felt like total crap the rest of the night. They were damn tasty though, almost worth the cramping.

So no sweats or tachycardia? I almost want to know what "make your own donut" is...but the other part is terrified of having that knowledge...I'm not sure I possess the "need to know status" necessary for that mission. :)

Just now, FluffyChix said:

So no sweats or tachycardia? I almost want to know what "make your own donut" is...but the other part is terrified of having that knowledge...I'm not sure I possess the "need to know status" necessary for that mission. :)

Nope, no sweats or heart issues... I got crampy/mildly nauseous, but that was it.
You've been to, or know what "Subway" the sandwich place is right... how you pick the toppings you want, same idea. They make the donuts fresh, you pick from like 6-10 different glazes and then up to 2 toppings from a large selection of toppings. And there's your donut.

4 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Nope, no sweats or heart issues... I got crampy/mildly nauseous, but that was it.
You've been to, or know what "Subway" the sandwich place is right... how you pick the toppings you want, same idea. They make the donuts fresh, you pick from like 6-10 different glazes and then up to 2 toppings from a large selection of toppings. And there's your donut.

OMG now I know...

My preop op phase was more like my food funeral stage. Things I knew I probably could not have for a while or ever I ate! I had just discovered bread pudding and omg! I had one everyday almost. Postop....I had a baked potatoe with cheese butter and sour cream yesterday... my interpretation of mashed potatoes[emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

5 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Damnit Matt!

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Damnit Matt!

Trust me... I know! When I started to get crampy and feel gross... I was actually a bit thankful for it.

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

I can apparently eat anything, which is good and bad.

Bad news, chocolate covered macadamia nuts are sliders, cause no ill effects, and are just as delicious as they were pre WLS :blush:

It's amazing that you are almost at GOAL already...I am so motivated by you and a lot of others on this forum. Congrats

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Damnit Matt!

@GreenTealael I can't wait to have my collar bone/s showing too like yours lol. I like the new profile pic...looking good girlfriend.

2 minutes ago, wanda247 said:

@GreenTealael I can't wait to have my collar bone/s showing too like yours lol. I like the new profile pic...looking good girlfriend.

Collar bones are so weird! I still find new things to get amazed over that I can feel now... like my hips... feel WAY TOO HIGH LOL My xiphisternum sticks out and it's so damn odd being able to feel it!

2 minutes ago, wanda247 said:

Thanks!!! I think it's a genetic abnormality that it's sooooo prominent. I beginning to realize all of my "structure" is super close to the surface and I am indeed big boned lololol

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

5 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Collar bones are so weird! I still find new things to get amazed over that I can feel now... like my hips... feel WAY TOO HIGH LOL My xiphisternum sticks out and it's so damn odd being able to feel it!

You don't like my protruding clavicle , Cash? 😎😎😎😎😎

Edited by GreenTealael

9 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

@Matt Z I'm weird...what can I say lol.