Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Confessional - Lets post our cheats/confessions/etc so others can see that we are all human

I’m on my pre op diet and I totally cheated yesterday. Got the munchies and made the decision that I needed to let myself eat. Today’s a new day, I’m back on track. 2 days left before my surgery. Surgeons office called me Friday and moved up my surgery to this Wednesday.

Just wanted to confess my food sins before my surgery. 🤪😬🤪🤪🤪🤪

Meal prep is always a good idea- until everything looks so good you have try it!! 😳. Labor Day cookout food will have to wait until later now!!!

Go on Amazon and buy 8 oz take out containers. Make one round of whatever and put 1/4 cup in each of them. Easy peasy :)

Confession ... ever since my Hair loss stopped, I have been not good about taking my supplements or meeting my Protein goals. :blush:

I just bought a f*ckton of products from the Bariatric Pal Store (thank you 25% off + Store Reward Points :D), to help me meet my protein goals.

11 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Confession ... ever since my Hair loss stopped, I have been not good about taking my supplements or meeting my Protein goals. :blush:

I just bought a f*ckton of products from the Bariatric Pal Store (thank you 25% off + Store Reward Points :D), to help me meet my Protein goals.

Don't get too cocky about the Hair loss stopping. Mine is still falling out by the handful!

14 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Don't get too cocky about the Hair loss stopping. Mine is still falling out by the handful!

mine too! in fact, I frequently think there is a bug on my body... when its actually a long hair or three.

1 minute ago, AshAsh1 said:

mine too! in fact, I frequently think there is a bug on my body... when its actually a long hair or three.

Oh mah gawd. Sunday night at the ball game, I'm sitting there in mah long jean shorts and sleeveless shirt just idly thinkin'..."My my I feel fine! F-I-N-E-fine!!! LOL. Then I felt something tickle on my arm and I freak out. Freak out. Seriously. I thought it was a bug. LOL. Turns out, it was just about 3 strands of scraggly-ass old peeps hair just rando falling out all around me. *snort*

I. Am. So. Bald.

Seriously.

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Oh mah gawd. Sunday night at the ball game, I'm sitting there in mah long jean shorts and sleeveless shirt just idly thinkin'..."My my I feel fine! F-I-N-E-fine!!! LOL. Then I felt something tickle on my arm and I freak out. Freak out. Seriously. I thought it was a bug. LOL. Turns out, it was just about 3 strands of scraggly-ass old peeps hair just rando falling out all around me. *snort*

I. Am. So. Bald.

Seriously.

Every.Day.Of.My.Life. I think I'll eventually come desensitized to it and when there actually is a bug... I won't know it.

Oh man, don't burst my bubble! I'm really ready to put the whole Hair loss phase behind me!

Omg my skinny jeans are loose!!!! And my shirt I refuse to wear because it’s been too small for years fits!!!

1 minute ago, Megan Sadler said:

Whoops wrong thread

That's ok, sometimes you gotta brag twice!

LOL. I know I'm gonna have a smokin' hot bod--with tons of sad, droopy, melted candle skin cuz no money in the inn for plastics. And I will be bald-- and forced into a Jacquelyn Smith wig from Paula Young Wigs. And I will just slowly gather all the extra skin into a top knot on top of my head, secure it with a rubber band. And put on my happy wavy wig. :) Guess it will still be a fair trade. LOL.

Edited by FluffyChix

On 8/30/2018 at 6:01 AM, sillykitty said:

Back from vacation!

Weighed myself first morning after my return, in 12 days, total gain of 4.5 lbs.

Less than a week after my return, I'm down below my pre-vacation weight :D

Super happy about this, especially considering the first two days back I didn't even really try to get back on track.

So now I know for future vacation that I just need to rededicate myself to following the program once I return. This time, leaving for a business trip immediately did not help me. I'm much better at being disciplined when I'm at home. But I'm proud of myself for being able to reign myself back in. :D

3 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Less than a week after my return, I'm down below my pre-vacation weight :D

Super happy about this, especially considering the first two days back I didn't even really try to get back on track.

So now I know for future vacation that I just need to rededicate myself to following the program once I return. This time, leaving for a business trip immediately did not help me. I'm much better at being disciplined when I'm at home. But I'm proud of myself for being able to reign myself back in. :D

Congrats on TCB!!! And on breaking the 160lb barrier!!!