Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone from Dfw area?

Are fellow Texans the only people capable of understanding you?[emoji4]
I'm assuming DFW stands for Dallas-Fort Worth.
Sorry about that yes DFW stands for Dallas-Fort Worth it's just the short version when you say DFW in Texas everyone already automatically knows that they are speaking of Dallas-Fort Worth area sorry

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm from Kennedale, south side of Fort Worth. Congrats on your surgery, hope you're healing well!
I know exactly where Kennedale is I used to go to the races there the car races congratulations on your surgery as well wishing you the best of luck you can message me anytime

In Davenport Iowa they talk about the Quad. Cities, and in Cincinnati Ohio and Wheeling West Virginia they allude to the Tri-State, just a shortcut that locals understand. In a more despairing👈😛👉 tone, downstate Ohio refers to Cleveland as" That Mistake by the Lake"

I used to live in Fort Worth kind of close to the Stockyards downtown anyways how much weight have you lost since your sleeve

I haven't had it yet LOL it's 2 weeks from tomorrow. Where do you live now?

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I haven't had it yet LOL it's 2 weeks from tomorrow. Where do you live now?

I live in Southeast Texas which is south of Houston by Beaumont Galveston area the name of my town is called Port Arthur well good for you I've only had my sleeve for 2 months and I have a lost 23 lb I am 5'4 starting weight on surgery day was 301 I weighed in at 279 last week for a total of 23 lb loss not real happy I kind of think I'm supposed to get skinny overnight LOL

Yeah I think we all get it in our heads that it's going to be fast. That sounds like a pretty good start to your weight loss though so keep up the good work!

Oh thanks ! I had trouble at first but kind of worked out the Kinks at least I hope I have it seems like I have like the weight is coming off a little easier I was over eating and I was eating too fast not doing food journaling eating with a regular size spoon or Fork I was just doing lots of things wrong but I have adjusted to those and also adjusted the timing to eating I don't know maybe you could tell me what a day of recipes or a day of meals looks like to you maybe I could judge from that

Lol I’m from DFW.

I forgot to mention I no longer live there. Just noticed your looking for a buddy. Live in upstate New York as of June 2015.