Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m 7 weeks out from sleeve surgery. Yesterday I was refinishing furniture for my sister. In the middle of staining, my pants fell down! I think it’s time to go down another size. This will be my second time down!

Share your milestones! 🤗

Yay! Good for you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Jobber

I went to my 4th NUT appointment this week and I was absolutely surprised that I had actually lost 9 pounds from my last appointment.  I can get a bit obsessive when it comes to scale use so I've decided to only do pre-op weigh-ins at my monthly appointments.  It saves me a lot of anxiety, I think. 
      I actually was prepared to go to the appointment with excuses on why i gained, so this was a big win.  I didn't actually add much activity to my routine, the only thing I changed was having protein shakes every morning instead of just weekdays.  I really thought my extracuricular snacking activities were going to cause an issue, but I'm not going to let that make feel like it's ok to snack late or keep eating cheese non-stop.   Also probably helps that I had the stomach bug a couple days last week.  I think my organs liquified and came out....yuck...
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • boringtessa

Stalls are the WORST.  I know they happen, but I am still disappointed.  I've been the same weight for over 2 weeks.
      · 1 reply
      1. Kimmie K

Girl, that stall will break. Give your body a minute to realize what's happening and catch up with itself...it'll kick back in gear! 💓

• GreenTealael

Im absolutely terrified to buy underwear these days 😢, I realized I don't know my real size in anything anymore.
      · 1 reply
      1. sillykitty

I know the feeling. I did some major online shopping with all the sales around black friday. In tops I wear anywhere between a S-L. In pants from 6-10. But I must own the world's most elastic panties, because -100+ lbs, I still wear the same undies! :lol:

• Puppycat

I went against my weekly weigh in and cheated today the scale says I'm 248 😂How? Maybe it's wrong lol I just purchased the scale and it's my first time using it. I'll weigh my daughter to see if it's accurate. I was 255 this time last week so I guess it's a real possibility. I'll let you know , I have been very picky about sugars and carbs even though I don't have a huge variety of foods to choose from. I'm super excited and hope everyone is doing great! Got to charge my iPad but I just had to share my happiness 
      · 2 replies
      1. proudgrammy

great weight loss ☺️- weigh yourself on one scale all the time - be consistent - congrats kathy

2. FlyAwayFree

I am having the same kinds of things happen lol. I just posted about my 52 pound weight loss... and I am only 6 weeks out from surgery! Yay! I am so happy to lose so quickly. Its a relief!

• proudgrammy

flying down to GA. It's all about the grand-kids!! Always will be!!
      · 3 replies
      1. Wanda247

Have a wonderful time with your grandbabies!! 😉

2. Liz The New Me

Merry Christmas!!

3. FluffyChix

Have fun girlfriend!!! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy everything, Happy Holidays! Enjoy!

• Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

1. Dealing with Family during the Holidays

Posted in: Mental Health
      Ash Krupnik
    2. You Are NOT What You Eat

Posted in: Mental Health
      Warren L. Huberman, PhD.
    3. Surviving the Thanksgiving Table: A Few Hacks

Posted in: Food & Nutrition
      Alex Brecher
    4. Thanksgiving Tips You Can Use

Posted in: Post-Op Support
      Alex Brecher
    5. Got Your Guard Up for Holiday Season?

Posted in: Support
      Alex Brecher
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs