Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone used the vitamin patches???

Has anyone ever ordered the vitamin patches that bariatric pal sells? What were your thoughts? Is it around the same price as pills? Do we get absolutely everything we need? Thanks for any info!

Hi. I’ve used the Patches. I haven’t been doing a great job of making sure I’m putting them on. They are super convenient and, yes, there was one additional item I needed - I believe it was Iron. Do you have a listing of which Vitamins we need and how many milligrams? I have mine and can get it if you’d like me to. I get the gastric sleeve plus bc it includes Calcium.

There is some debate about whether or not vitamins can be absorbed through the skin on a patch. My Vitamin levels have been good except my Vit D (again, missed using my patches for awhile). I cook with cast iron so I haven’t needed the iron supplement bc my iron levels are good. Cast iron cooking can boost iron level in the body according to what I’ve read.

About cost - I’m not really sure which is more economical. When I first compared in November 2017, I thought it was comparable to getting a bottle of this and a bottle of that...I like getting a break from taking so many pills bc I take several prescriptions. About the calcium, D3 is necessary. If it’s found you don’t have enough, you may need to supplement to get enough if the patch doesn’t include enough D3.

I love BariatricPal, at the same time, I want to let you know that MDPATCH sells them directly from their store. They offer a percentage back if you click on their store from eBates (do you know what that is) and they often have sales, sometimes up to 25% off.

I hope this helps.🌻🐈😀

Thank you!!! I thought we all had the same Vitamin regimen...do different doctors give diff amounts?

I tried the patch for about six weeks and was advised by my surgeon and nutritionist to stop using it. It was cheaper and much more convenient than the pills, so that was a shame.

My surgeon and NUT recommended them. They said it is equally effective and more convenient. I used to take so many supplements, it's very freeing not to have to deal with all of those anymore. They'll check my Vitamin levels at 6 months so only time will tell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches