Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2018 sleeve surgery!!

On 08/10/2018 at 10:11, ttj3mom said:

@KRush88 where do you get your Vitamins for 25.00 every 2 months

@ttj3mom from my local hospital. Celebrate is 17.50 and Calcium is 2.00.

HI Mtgirl I AM SCHEDULED FOR THE 29TH IN TJ

On 08/10/2018 at 12:51, ttj3mom said:

@KRush88 nice that’s a great price, is that in Orlando

North Carolina

@KRush88 I’m in N.C. too. I’m having mine done in Cary

On 08/10/2018 at 13:28, Marisol Unda said:

@KRush88 I’m in N.C. too. I’m having mine done in Cary
Oh yippie, I'm in Greensboro. Who's your surgeon? I went through central Carolina.

My surgeon name is Dr. McGowan. I went to college in Gbo though. Woohoo Spartans.

Ask if the hospital offer Vitamins maybe cheaper if not come on to Greensboro Westly long has them cheap.

Just finished my preop appt, my surgery is Tuesday. Everything is done and ready to go. They said they will keep me until Friday. Thats their norm so to pack accordingly. Think I have that part down. So just have to wait to 2pm Monday to call for report time. They have you come in 2 to 3 hrs prior. Not sure why except they said it's major surgery. This is a military hospital. Excited, nervous here in GA.

On 7/27/2018 at 12:13 PM, fluffy562 said:

August 23! Whooo can't come fast enough. I have 2 more vacations prior

August 23 here too! Surgery twin :)

So I'll introduce myself - I'm just joining the group!

I'm having my surgery on 8/23. I've been in the program since 8/17/17. I had to go through some extra psych visits to deal with some binge eating issues. I just started my liquid diet yesterday. It's much harder than I imagined. This weekend worries me because I know how much harder it'll be to control any eating when I'm home versus at work.

I just got sleeved yesterday @ 7am
Spent a few hours in the recovery room I was sent to a private rom started sips of Water I've been waiting a lot, Thank God all

HI RecreatingTraci IM PRETTY NEW AS WELL I GET SLEEVED ON THE 29TH THE DIET SUCKS AS THEY ALL DO I START liquids ONLY ON THE 15TH I HAVE BEEN PREPPING MYSELF HOME TIME IS THE HARDEST WHEN FAMILY IS EATING RATHER NORMAL AND IM HAVING A Protein Shake SO I JUST GO FOR A WALK WHILE THE EAT OR PREPARE THERE dinner SO IM NOT THERE IT SEEMS TO HELP ME STAY FOCUSED ON THE GOAL AT HAND WE ARE ALL HERE TO CHAT ABOUT OUR STRUGGLES AND TRIUMPHS STAY POSITIVE AND FOCUSED CHEERS HAVE A GREAT DAY

Followmysleeve on Instagram good luck all

I was sleeved on Monday, August 6. Went home the next day. Feeling good...get tired easy and can’t get in all my Protein and Water but I’m told water is more important at this point. Staying active and off pain meds by Wednesday. I just wish I knew when I’m “full” as I am afraid of leaks becuase apparently you don’t know when you have one which seems odd. I don’t want to eat too much (we’ll drink) and cause more problems so if anyone has some advice there, it would be appreciated. I’m probably worrying about nothing.

My cuts all are feeling fine...even woke up on my stomach last night so I know those are heeling well.