Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2018 sleeve surgery!!

52 minutes ago, susunorm said:

Anyone losing weight on the liquid diet ??

I started my pre-op diet on Friday the 3rd and lost 9lbs so far (which would have been awesome if I hadn't gained 5lbs the week before during my "food funeral" lol). Still, 9lbs is 9lbs and I still have a little over a week to go. :)

1 hour ago, susunorm said:

Anyone losing weight on the liquid diet ??

I had a week where I had 5 days of regular food (but I was doing low calorie, high Protein, low carbs) and 2 days of liquids and I lost 6 pounds. Then I lost another 3 pounds in 2 days doing liquids. So it seems to be working pretty well.

If my hunk of junk scale I have at home is correct I have lost 13 to 15 pounds. Stepped on it 3 times got 3 different numbers. Which would make me down a total of 30 pounds before surgery with 5 day to go.
I get to eat green veggies though, so it’s not all liquid. Haven’t had more then 300 calories all week. Protein Shakes aren’t really shakes I mix isolate whey Protein with Water only. If I could get to 40pounds down before surgery I swear I will do a somersault. Haha 😆 not really.

Anyone know of A good brand for a scale? It would be nice to have an accurate one during this process. Though I don’t really weigh myself.

On 08/08/2018 at 16:18, Frmamomzeyez said:

Anyone know of A good brand for a scale? It would be nice to have an accurate one during this process. Though I don’t really weigh myself.
I have two hippih and healthometer they are close enough when I weigh in but my favorite was weight watchers that scale was right on.

@KRush88 weight watchers is the one I have. 😆 It’s 3 years old it’s been sitting in my closet for a long time. Maybe it’s broken. Gives me a different number every time.

@KRush88Thank you. I will take a look at the other two.

MINE SEEMS TO BE WITHIN A POUND OR TWO OF THE DOCTORS SO ITS FINE

On 08/08/2018 at 16:49, Frmamomzeyez said:

@KRush88 weight watchers is the one I have. 😆 It’s 3 years old it’s been sitting in my closet for a long time. Maybe it’s broken. Gives me a different number every time.

Aww man! I think all my scales are off and they are never the same as the doctors scales. I just weigh in every Monday. If it say the same the times then that’s what I take. I weigh on two scales to see the difference.

I had mine August 2 and was discharged August 5. A week post op certainly feels better than my first day off the pain pump (2nd post op day), but I am resting much better at home, tired of all of the sweetness of Protein Shakes, as I am not a sweet eater anyway, and SO looking forward to that first soft scrambled egg! I started with being up a few hours tiring me out to being up most of today folding laundry, doing dishes, cooking a meal for my daughter, and some general organization. Also, for a flavor oriented, savory eater, it is AMAZING what a couple tiny tastes of mustard on my tongue did for my attitude!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE KAHKEETSEE 21 DAY I HOPE TO HAVE AN UPDATE AFTER MY SURGERY

good morning all how are you all feeling ? hope all is well

Just got home my sleeve was done Tuesday, other then the gas pain and nausea, everything went well. Still on liquid.

My surgery is on the 24th. I just got my prescriptions and one of them is $200 a pill!!!! Thank the Lord for GoodRX
What pill? Is that the emend?

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app