Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer 2018 Surgery Buddies: POST-OP Discussion

I’ll check those out!! Oh I think my stall is ending... fingers crossed 🤞 and I only need to lose another 18 lbs to weigh less than my husband 😍 22 lbs till I break into the 100’s for the first time in 8 years!! And I got brave. I put on a shirt today that is super comfortable but honestly it’s been too small for ever. It fits perfectly. 👚 my pants are falling off. I’m going to have to wear a belt from now till I can afford clothes. I’m still afraid to go cloths shopping. Honestly I live in an area where the clothes are terrible at thrift shops. Honestly I don’t want to buy clothes from the 1820’s okay maybe they aren’t that old but most of the clothes at the thrift store are at least as old as I am if not older, and non in my size.

Congratulations @Megan Sadler! I'm not ready to buy new clothes yet either. I'm holding out as long as I can.

On 09/23/2018 at 18:02, Megan Sadler said:

I’ll check those out!! Oh I think my stall is ending... fingers crossed 🤞 and I only need to lose another 18 lbs to weigh less than my husband 😍 22 lbs till I break into the 100’s for the first time in 8 years!! And I got brave. I put on a shirt today that is super comfortable but honestly it’s been too small for ever. It fits perfectly. 👚 my pants are falling off. I’m going to have to wear a belt from now till I can afford clothes. I’m still afraid to go cloths shopping. Honestly I live in an area where the clothes are terrible at thrift shops. Honestly I don’t want to buy clothes from the 1820’s okay maybe they aren’t that old but most of the clothes at the thrift store are at least as old as I am if not older, and non in my size.
Isn’t it funny the excitement over weighing less than our better half’s? I’m currently only 9lbs heavier than my husband. I’ve never weighed less than him, because even when I was in much better shape, he was in much better shape, too.. 😂😂

That’s awesome!! My daily weigh in is
Going down but I’m not counting it untill I’m down below 222. That’s where I stalled at then it inched up 3 lbs.... ugh. It’s at 222 today. I’m hoping tomorrow it’s around 221.

On 09/24/2018 at 12:55, T said:

My 2 wk stall just ended. I’m down 7.9lbs. I’m so happy.
Woohoo!!! That’s amazing!!!! Congrats!!!!! How often were you weighing yourself??? And how long was your stall???? I’m in the middle of my first one :( but woop for you 🎉🎉🎉

@sassysleever76 thks! Every other day. Stall was for 2 weeks. I would go up n down. Thks again.

I also found out I was severely dehydrated and constipated. I took Miralax and had the worse gas pains. I had to take an enema for relief. After that, pain went away and I was able to then the weight dropped. Dr said the stall was due to lack of fluids and Constipation. So when I got home I started pushing the fluids down n he was right stall no more. He also told me to stay away from miralax n to try senokot and colace.

Yeah but now that I see how the weight dropped by drinking Water I’m all in now. I’ve started marking my water bottle with times of the day so I can keep on track. I also drink bai n add Walmart brand crystal light to water. I love strawberry watermelon n raspberry lemonade flavors.

Well I just ordered my 2nd order from Bariatric Pal Store. First time was 2 days, everything nicely packed, arrived in perfect condition. And I 💓the meltable B12, ordered another months worth. I have a horrid time ordering, I AM NOT A CHILD OF THE ELECTRONIC AGE,i am bicycles and tape recorders and knock knock jokes and almost everybody kept their clothes on. But between Monica, the sales professional at Bariatric Pal Store, my long-suffering Son and myself, we got her done and now I am getting updates on my email. It is working its way out of New York State, maybe Pennsylvania, wide state but I'm betting Wefnesday, Thursday it will be here! LIKE CHRISTMAS AND MY BIRTHDAY IN SEPTEMBER!🍁😝🎉🎊💰

Hi everyone!!!! I am 37 pounds down since surgery july 25th!! I feeel and look great( not to toot my own horn)!!!
Birthday girl pic is a month before surgery! And flowers and black dress is just this past saturday/sunday!!! And the stripes before is 2 weeks after surgery and the stripes after is last thursday!

image-0.00393390655517578.jpg

image-0.00703334808349609.jpg

image-0.00309944152832031.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

Vsg june 29th 2018, from 267 to 215, down 52lbs since surgery. Waist 46 to 38, this surgery changed my life, i was falling asleep driving, my sleep apnea was killing me slowly, to today. I feel great, best decision of my life!IMG_20180904_225940.jpeg IMG_20180914_203635_242.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

And you are a cutie patootie, I always thought you had that potential. Glad the world has got to feeling issuess mercmerv÷0+