Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you could close one fast food chain

Dunkin' Donuts. Firstly because they make delicious donuts that I can no longer eat, secondly because they have drive-throughs, and thirdly because a medium iced mocha with cream is somehow 230 calories. What the everliving HELL.

Also because they've got a really annoying ad running on Pandora right now.

I would probably choose jack n the box to close down. All of their food tastes subpar. I never leave there thinking, “ hey, that was pretty good, I should go again.”

On 6/28/2018 at 1:21 PM, YeahOkay31 said:

Chick -fil-a, homophobia is on the menu.

That was my response as well.

McDonald's. You never feel satisfied after eating it. Although many of my kilos were put on with KFC in my twenties. Gosh I used to order a five-piece feed with the mashed potato and a sundae and eat it all driving home after work. It takes some skill to be able to eat KFC whilst driving!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

4 minutes ago, ummyasmin said:

It takes some skill to be able to eat KFC whilst driving!

For me, it was the large burritos at Taco Bell!

On 8/27/2018 at 10:51 PM, sideeye said:

Also because they've got a really annoying ad running on Pandora right now.

The $30 or so that I spend on the upgrade with no ads is soooo worth it.

Given my taste in music, the ads I got were all for sites to date black men. Then, as my taste evolved, they decided I preferred black men who could speak Spanish. My 50+ year-old, white-as-toothpaste husband found the ads hilarious! Once their algorithm finally figured out that I was a middle-aged white woman, all my ads were for dishwasher detergent and cleaning chemicals. No fun at all!

For me thinking today it would be Long John Silvers, Everything is pretty greasy, when they had corn. ears I got majorally sick, I think they sit forever in the old cooking Water. And Tomkitten and I go there with good healthy intentions that are budget friendly , I never escape without spending $20. what would I do if my family was bigger? I used to like Steak and shake, sandwiches were pretty fine but their excuses for baked Beans & fries. just better forget it, not worth crossing. the street for!

Now *that* is impressive!

6 minutes ago, ummyasmin said:

Now *that* is impressive!

We've all got our hidden talents 😉

Wendy's. Their burgers are so gross to me! Weird peppery seasoning on them or something? I don't even know.

I also think Chipotle is way overrated. We have a Chipotle and also a local place that has the exact same "model" as Chipotle and just tasting the difference in the quality and the amount you get for your money at the local place... Chipotle doesn't hold a candle to it.

NOBODY BETTER TOUCH MY TACO BELL, THOUGH.

On 12/27/2018 at 07:33, mousecat88 said:

Wendy's. Their burgers are so gross to me! Weird peppery seasoning on them or something? I don't even know.

I also think Chipotle is way overrated. We have a Chipotle and also a local place that has the exact same "model" as Chipotle and just tasting the difference in the quality and the amount you get for your money at the local place... Chipotle doesn't hold a candle to it.

NOBODY BETTER TOUCH MY TACO BELL, THOUGH.

I agree Chipotle is overrated. When I was working up north I enjoyed Qdoba but they aren’t in the Houston area.

Over the summer I developed a Mexican pizza addiction at Taco Bell. With a side of cheesy fiesta potatoes. So good.

Hmm..McDonalds or Wendy's. I havent been to either in a long time but they used to be the death of me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

3 hours ago, ldawn said:

Over the summer I developed a Mexican pizza addiction at Taco Bell. With a side of cheesy fiesta potatoes. So good.

I can't even explain my (former) Taco Bell addiction. 7 layer burritos, chicken chipotle grillers, potato soft tacos, and 5 layer burritos were basically my staple diet far too often. lol. Yes, all at the same time. Anytime I would go on a binge, it would almost always be Taco Bell. Taco Love.

And my Taco Bell downfall, the Taco Salad! Just think how many calories there are in that deep fat fried shell! And I could stick a soft taco in each ear, one in my mouth and I would mutter around the one in my mouth, "I'll take another box of tacos Please!"

On 12/25/2018 at 10:05 AM, Orchids&Dragons said:

And applying fire sauce .... :lol: